• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Product I've been getting doesn't do more than get me awake spaced out and scattered?

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
For past few weeks all the shit me and my buddies have been getting seems to never get us genuinely high. Whether we smoke it or snort it we are never more than mildly up. We will be half scattered or zoned out and have no urge or real energy to do anything. What in the world is up with this???? What causes a good 3 inch line to not get you more than zoned out and unable to sleep??? This shit sucks!

You're doing too much. Stop it.
Alright maybe I've explained it badly because I was typing and having a conversation. It's not like I get spaced out and just keep on going or that I'm getting to that point after a while of getting high. Yesterday morning I woke up ate and did a bump (like less than an inch line and not thick either) after about 30 minutes I was spacing out and kept losing my train of thought. If I do more after that I can get back in the flow of functionality for maybe 20 minutes before i will space and start zoning again. And I'll do nothing but sit around and be lost in my head for hours.
I know that if I was doing way to much and releasing to much dopamine at once it could cause me to crash and get lethargic but this is definitely not that.

This could still be a case of too much. How often do you use and how much on average? Could be due for a tolerance break or it could be the gear.

These aren't specific numbers though. How much do you use within those 3-4 days? How much do you put in a line? Etc. Is it all from the same source or multiple?

These aren't specific numbers though. How much do you use within those 3-4 days? How much do you put in a line? Etc. Is it all from the same source or multiple?
Usually each batch bought for the 3-4 days is same source but it may not be the same for the next time I buy for 3-4 days worth. Usually smoking .15 .25ish bowls per hour or two between 2 to 3 people and maybe 2 or 3 lines throughout the day. I'm not sure on weight of lines but I'd say probably .1 .2 lines. I'll either sleep after 2 days and finish out the next two days after getting up and eating or I'll sleep each night.

There have been lots of " my meth is shit " threads in the forums the last 6 months or so. The product people are getting isn't doing what you want it to do.

If anyone can sleep that night after smoking bowls and sniffing lines all day your meth is obviously not primo stuff.

I'm trying to think of some Harm Reduction as that is what this sub forum is for. Ok I got it. Please quit doing crappy meth.

Seriously though @SiriuslyLost , have you checked out the subforums Drug Culture or Trip Reports? You might be able to find out some more info there.

Other than that I agree that a large percentage of people are getting subpar methamphetamine and it is obviously cut to shit with so many additives that maybe it's time to consider quitting. I know that's easier said than done but it's your money and if you are paying good money for drugs that don't do what you want them to what's the point?

There have been lots of " my meth is shit " threads in the forums the last 6 months or so. The product people are getting isn't doing what you want it to do.

If anyone can sleep that night after smoking bowls and sniffing lines all day your meth is obviously not primo stuff.

I'm trying to think of some Harm Reduction as that is what this sub forum is for. Ok I got it. Please quit doing crappy meth.

Seriously though @SiriuslyLost , have you checked out the subforums Drug Culture or Trip Reports? You might be able to find out some more info there.

Other than that I agree that a large percentage of people are getting subpar methamphetamine and it is obviously cut to shit with so many additives that maybe it's time to consider quitting. I know that's easier said than done but it's your money and if you are paying good money for drugs that don't do what you want them to what's the point?

I was more looking to find out if their was anyone who knew what it could be either cut with or why it was having that effect. I just worry it could be something that I should be worried about causing internal problems later on.

Yeah I'm not sure if anyone would know what it would be cut with. Hard to say as so many people seem to be getting poor quality meth. Could be one chemical ( or many different ones) to make the batch bigger .

The people making it know that users will buy anything as it is such a fiendish drug so the bigger the batch the more money they make. Your money.

I'm guessing that it does cause damage to your body ( most chemicals do ) but what kind of damage I don't know.

We also have a Neuroscience sub forum. Maybe look in there and you can find some chemicals that meth is cut with. Good luck.

@SiriuslyLost . Do you take any medications at all?

My experience of meth is often as you describe when I take an antipsychotic or other dopaminergic drug. I get high as fuck the first night if I’ve had a break but then it’s just downhill from there and I get scattered, hungry and sleepy before too long. I believe tolerance also plays a part. We have two kinds of tolerance. A lifetime tolerance that never comes back and an episodic tolerance that is impacted by binging. Maybe you’ve just had too many lifetime bowls.

@SiriuslyLost . Do you take any medications at all?

My experience of meth is often as you describe when I take an antipsychotic or other dopaminergic drug. I get high as fuck the first night if I’ve had a break but then it’s just downhill from there and I get scattered, hungry and sleepy before too long. I believe tolerance also plays a part. We have two kinds of tolerance. A lifetime tolerance that never comes back and an episodic tolerance that is impacted by binging. Maybe you’ve just had too many lifetime bowls.
Hit the nail on the head there my man! Exactly what I was getting at when mentioning tolerance earlier.

I am in the same boat...its been literally daily for a a year and some change...I can sleep and eat and have managed to keep up with bills as well as school...i hate it though, but i am terrified to go without with. my family member is coming to visit for 4 days in june and I need to deep clean this place along with my system.

I am in the same boat...its been literally daily for a a year and some change...I can sleep and eat and have managed to keep up with bills as well as school...i hate it though, but i am terrified to go without with. my family member is coming to visit for 4 days in june and I need to deep clean this place along with my system.
I stop and start all the time. Like a few months on then a month off. Or maybe just a week. Anyway I used to be terrified to stop but the horror really only lasts 2-3 days max and there’s lots of things you can take to make it go easier.

The first time is definitely the worst time:

For past few weeks all the shit me and my buddies have been getting seems to never get us genuinely high. Whether we smoke it or snort it we are never more than mildly up. We will be half scattered or zoned out and have no urge or real energy to do anything. What in the world is up with this???? What causes a good 3 inch line to not get you more than zoned out and unable to sleep??? This shit sucks!
been gettin same garbage for eons now, totally empathize with ya =/

This to me sounds like your bag is cut with bath salts. Usually this has always been a telltale sign to me of whatever bag I've had being cut with them. 🤢

It sounds to me like you live around here somewhere. Ha. About half the shit I've gotten lately does the same thing to me. It just does not help you be more productive at all. I mean real shit might make you less productive too if you do too much and get stuck on details but this shit, although it feels like just enough to say I'm fairly sure it's not 0% real but the weird feeling space cadet bullshit way over shadows the effects you wanted.. I have not researched it enough to know what it even might be but maybe the availability of pseudoephedrine sources varies or maybe it's an analogue or maybe covid disrupted the mexico flow. I would be interested in learning what chemical it is as well though. It does not replace, potentiate, or compliment the real thing at all. I am an every day user. I don't do much especially compared to most people I've met (even tho I try my best not to meet other new people who use)... I sleep every night. If it's good I can still sleep every night. I have narcolepsy but if, when I go to bed, I feel like I could stay up longer if I wanted, then I'm happy with it. This dumb shit = immediate nap for me, that or an unhappy work day until I take a Sleepwalker. Have a great day! And remember, doing drugs in and of itself is not immoral. And if it becomes a false idol for you, that is none of the state's business! What is immoral ... hurting others, stealing, lying... is not an automatic personality trait of a drug user.. so don't use drugs as an excuse for being a piece of shit person! Just bc the state told you that all drug users are trash doesn't mean you need to prove them right. Please be a calm, rational, merciful, thoughtful, compassionate person. Not an inconsiderate, disrespectful, littering, violent, piece of shit retard. There are enough of those already. Vote libertarian bc when the governments boot is on your throat, whether it is a left or right boot is of no consequence.
Be an example of a genuinely good person especially if you choose to do illegal victimless crimes because legality(=/=)morality.

I realize now you said it does keep you awake. Could still be same stuff though bc I can always sleep, on command essentially .. & it is pretty difficult for me to wake up without a little bit of something decent. I wish it was legal and standardized so i could know exact potentcy, mg, chemical etc but.. the bs spaced out but done nothing but sat there shit, it sucks.

Also prepare. Be able to survive without the economy. Without grocery stores. Without stealing. Be prepared to help others survive as well bc most will not be prepared.