• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Problems with daughter's mother

Like things she says to me and does? I've been writing in my journal but not dating things.just sort of my feelings.but I will do that as well.I always hope things will work out that's why I haven't ran to the courthouse filing for joint custody or visitation

I think that will keep being a mistake, hoping things will work. She walks all over you and you are letting her. There is no relationship if there is no trust, she doesn't treat you with respect and she just took off with another man with your daughter and came back knowing you would just take her back. You are gathering ammunition against her which shows that you don't trust her and have no reason to. I know a seperation can be messy but this also isn't healthy for your daughter.

I feel like there's another side to this story. Sounds like an abusive relationship that the girl keeps going back to out of desperation.

It sounds like you need to move on. Who wants a wife that calls the cops on you? This sounds like a warped excuse for a relationship.

When a relationship moves in contempt and resentment, it is most likely time to move on.

If you would like joint custody of the daughter, then go in that direction.

In terms of a partner, why not find someone else - someone who doesn't call the cops on you and see other dudes?

Doubtful this guy is all that innocent. Sounds like something is happening that he isn't admitting to. I just feel sorry for the kid.

She ended up coming back at 10 p.m the day after all this happened.saying she had no other place to go...

Did she call the cops on her new boyfriend too? I would do what he must have done and throw her out. She is now abusing the legal system by using the cops as a weapon against you trying to hurt you any way she can. This is a tactic used by psychobitchesfromhell. She is not your friend and is not worthy of your love.

I am taking your story at face value rather than trying to pick it apart.

Last edited:
Another side to the story? Lmao just shut up dude you have no idea what your talking about lol she's just playing games with my head.and called the cops because she wants me out of my own apartment. And saying I beat her up was just a attempt to get me in trouble.yeah my she has my daughter involved and it's fucked up.dude can have my leftovers that's fine.or you can..

With all the advice.still I have no idea.not going to wait around for her that's for sure lol I'm just going to do my own thing from now on.hopefully she will just leave.next week I'm starting g.e.d classes and now I have a interview on the 16th.yeah I am hurt I'm not going to lie.anybody who has a soul would be.I'm connecting with more people than I ever have before.I'm talking to a couple girls myself not rushing into anything at all.just want to have fun.I'll file for joint custody and get over it.I've been hurt before worse than this.now that I'm clean it seems like I just care more about things

Put the needs of your daughter first. Both of you. If that means she lives with relatives while both of you get your shit together then do it.

hey man i'm from long island lets meet up at foxwoods or something and get some girls please keep incriminating suggestions off bluelight and have a good time blow off some steam

actually serious

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like there's another side to this story. Sounds like an abusive relationship that the girl keeps going back to out of desperation.

there is always more than one side to the story of a relationship breakdown

there is always more than one side to the story of a relationship breakdown

How much credence do you give to this "other side" in cases where that person is a domestic abuser or a clinical psychopath? Up to 40% of cases of domestic abuse are women against men. When a woman reports being abused, her word is never questioned, but when a man reports being abused, everybody wants to hear "the other side."

Doubtful this guy is all that innocent. Sounds like something is happening that he isn't admitting to. I just feel sorry for the kid.

Now you have me wondering. Whatever the case is you two need to split, whoever is the manipulative asshole needs to go to therapy and you both need to split and you both need to grow as people. Make whatever changes necessary so that you can be a good example of a healthy human being who respects themselves enough to not either put up with an abusive relationship or be abused and cuckolded in front of your daughter. She deserves to have two happy parents and not be caught in the middle of whatever the fuck is happening. It's just not good at all.

If she is doing everything you say she is doing than her seeing you put up with that and be walked all over may rub off on her in her relationships. Whatever the case is, people need to realize how fucking important it is for a childs parents to demonstrate healthy relationship skills. What you can do for your child is better your life and be happy.