• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Problems Snorting Sticky H (Not Tar) - Shoot 'Em Up?

EheheDurgs

Greenlighter
At least I don't believe it is tar. Here in West Coast Canada tar is very rare and most of the H had fentanyl in it. I have 2 kinds - one is green and the other is greyish brown. The greyish brown stuff is almost damp, it becomes kinda gummy.

Anyways, I mostly snort and this stuff is super sticky to the point where it doesn't really turn into a fine powder but rather just kinda shreds after flattening it with a bill. When I snort it, it is rather unpleasant. I've been smoking a bit of it here and there. I do not shoot but after all this crap I am tempted - just don't really know how. I mean I know you cook it but how do you get it into the needle without the cotton ball/filter absorbing it all and you're stuck with a down-soaked cotton ball? All I have are insulin needles, will those work? How much water?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can make this work because it is turning into a waste of money that is no fun. I know this stuff I have is good but my tolerance is crazy and smoking it doesn't so a whole lot, nevermind snorting it. =(

Before anyone tells me they don't give lessons on how to bang, I am trying to prevent myself from doing something worse to myself than properly shooting some heroin.

I would have to suggest leaving your dope out of it's bag and exposed to dry air, as in not the bathroom medicine cabinet, and check it after 12 hours for a change in consistency. Chances are most liquid cuts used for bulking/ weighing down the dope will dissipate. If there's little change you might have gunpowder or tar worked over to give consumers the idea it might have started off as a potent powder.

You should def look into how Dope comes in two forms on the street and one requires a weak acid like citric to convert it into a water soluble substance. Nothing (or very little) stays in the cotton that is actual dope unless it is poorly prepared.
This is considered Heroin 101 and is important to fully understand along with anatomy and inverse agonists/ antagonists before moving to the route of IV/ IM. Good Luck with it drying out though..

My first experience with heroin was snorting some of the sticky stuff. It looks like it wants to break up into snortable powder, but then it doesn’t.

What my heroin guide did was take a torch lighter to it (not the whole bag, just what they wanted to prep for the lines) for maybe like 2 seconds at the most, put paper over it, then scraped the fuck out of with a credit card. Bam. Powder. Easily snortable.

It might only work on this type of H specific to my region, but if snorting is your preferred ROA, it might be worth a shot.