Probably a quite gay question (pluggin esters)

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
So Im doing homemade TRT applying 3 times a day T base gel on the scrotum. So far so good, 6 months, but 3 times a day is way too much.

I have looked at brewing my juices but it is quite delicate thing with all the anti bacterial cooking and caring. So, Im thinking in doing a homemade olive oil solution with T cyp or Enanthate and plugin it every 3 days approx with a regular syringe.

Looking at 100mgs/ml, so I will go for 200mgs/week in 2 x1ml plugins.

Do you think it makes sense?. Can you especulate if I will absorb it?. Im guessing around 80% absortion, but I have really no idea.

That way I save all the bacteriostatic and paraphernalia and pins and just need my cooking oil and the powders

No. It's fat soluble. It won't pass thru, it'll stay in the olive oil and pass straight out. You'd get much more success eating it in the olive oil tbh (in a regular meal), though bioavailability does vary wildly ingested that way.

So Im doing homemade TRT applying 3 times a day T base gel on the scrotum. So far so good, 6 months, but 3 times a day is way too much.

I have looked at brewing my juices but it is quite delicate thing with all the anti bacterial cooking and caring. So, Im thinking in doing a homemade olive oil solution with T cyp or Enanthate and plugin it every 3 days approx with a regular syringe.

Looking at 100mgs/ml, so I will go for 200mgs/week in 2 x1ml plugins.

Do you think it makes sense?. Can you especulate if I will absorb it?. Im guessing around 80% absortion, but I have really no idea.

That way I save all the bacteriostatic and paraphernalia and pins and just need my cooking oil and the powders

Rectal administration of testosterone avoids the first-pass effect with oral administration similarly to other non-oral routes.[2] A single 40 mg dose of rectal testosterone has been found to result in maximal testosterone levels of almost 1,200 ng/dL within 30 minutes.[27] Subsequently, testosterone levels steadily decline, reaching levels of about 700 ng/dL after 4 hours and levels of about 400 ng/dL after 8 hours.[27] Other studies have also assessed the use of rectal testosterone, with similar findings.[2][68][69][70][71][72] Rectal use of testosterone requires administration two or three times per day to maintain adequate testosterone levels.[27][2] The route is poorly accepted, owing to its inconvenience.[2] Rectal testosterone has been used in transmasculine hormone therapy.[69]

Based on this, the bioavailability of rectal testosterone seems quite high, but do you really want to be plugging testosterone 3 times a day?

How much testosterone were you applying to your scrotum? I found it worked well on the scrotum but it spiked my blood pressure and started making my hair fall out -- both a product of the high levels of DHT this route produces. Testosterone applied to the scrotum results in the highest levels of DHT of any route of administration.

Rectal administration of testosterone avoids the first-pass effect with oral administration similarly to other non-oral routes.[2] A single 40 mg dose of rectal testosterone has been found to result in maximal testosterone levels of almost 1,200 ng/dL within 30 minutes.[27] Subsequently, testosterone levels steadily decline, reaching levels of about 700 ng/dL after 4 hours and levels of about 400 ng/dL after 8 hours.[27] Other studies have also assessed the use of rectal testosterone, with similar findings.[2][68][69][70][71][72] Rectal use of testosterone requires administration two or three times per day to maintain adequate testosterone levels.[27][2] The route is poorly accepted, owing to its inconvenience.[2] Rectal testosterone has been used in transmasculine hormone therapy.[69]

Based on this, the bioavailability of rectal testosterone seems quite high, but do you really want to be plugging testosterone 3 times a day?

How much testosterone were you applying to your scrotum? I found it worked well on the scrotum but it spiked my blood pressure and started making my hair fall out -- both a product of the high levels of DHT this route produces. Testosterone applied to the scrotum results in the highest levels of DHT of any route of administration.

No. This isn't relevant to esterified testosterone. Bioavailability will be virtually zero.

No. This isn't relevant to esterified testosterone. Bioavailability will be virtually zero.

Ahhh must have missed that part, he mentions the freebase initially (though now rereading it, it seems unclear if he made the topical preparation himself or not).

Reactions: CFC
Yea, the topical is T base, made by me. Its working great from 6 months, but apply 3 times a day is too much

The plug juice is also made by me. Today I have done the first test. 1ml olive dissolving 100mgs T Cypionate, it dissolves nicely, but its a pity CFC says it almost dont get absorbed. Sheeet.

Can I ask if there is solid evidence of the non absorption?. I guess if it were that easy that method would be the most used, as it has a ton of benefits over pinning...

Do you think you can augment absorption with DMSO or any other chemical/strategie?

Reactions: CFC
No. It's fat soluble. It won't pass thru, it'll stay in the olive oil and pass straight out. You'd get much more success eating it in the olive oil tbh (in a regular meal), though bioavailability does vary wildly ingested that way.
Not sure where I also read that T undecanoate has an oral bioavaility of around 10%, so you can get trt just taking oral 40mgs day which is the standard pill size

The cons is that is super slow building, and with even that you only get 4mgs day of T, which is a bit lame.

To get the "standard" dose of 150-250mgs week, you would need to take like 250mgs T undecanoate day... so near 100gr a year. Well, that´s another possibility. It builds so slow that you can just take 1gr twice a week.

Do you think the 10% oral bioavaility is real?

Yea, the topical is T base, made by me. Its working great from 6 months, but apply 3 times a day is too much

The plug juice is also made by me. Today I have done the first test. 1ml olive dissolving 100mgs T Cypionate, it dissolves nicely, but its a pity CFC says it almost dont get absorbed. Sheeet.

Can I ask if there is solid evidence of the non absorption?. I guess if it were that easy that method would be the most used, as it has a ton of benefits over pinning...

Do you think you can augment absorption with DMSO or any other chemical/strategie?

I mean, by all means give it a try. You going to do any blood tests?

I don't think there's any direct evidence for my opinion, no. I'm just thinking about delivery mechanisms. I'm not even sure using esterified test rectally with a plain oil delivery mechanism has even been trialed before - it doesn't really make much sense to do so. The ester will keep the test happily embedded in the carrier oil. Likely a small amount will manage to make it to circulation but I can't imagine it would be more than a fraction as it's not going to be sitting there long enough like it would in a skin or muscle depot.

As for DMSO, I really wouldn't advise sticking that up your anus lol! But if you did and it managed to boost absorption, it's kinda defeating the purpose of using an ester because as soon as the molecule reaches circulation the ester will get cleaved and won't ultimately be much different from just using test base.

If you can come up with a great delivery mechanism for test, I'd advise you try selling it to some pharm companies first, as it would be preferable to the current range of options as you've discovered for yourself and might make you some $$$ lol.

Not sure where I also read that T undecanoate has an oral bioavaility of around 10%, so you can get trt just taking oral 40mgs day which is the standard pill size

The cons is that is super slow building, and with even that you only get 4mgs day of T, which is a bit lame.

To get the "standard" dose of 150-250mgs week, you would need to take like 250mgs T undecanoate day... so near 100gr a year. Well, that´s another possibility. It builds so slow that you can just take 1gr twice a week.

Do you think the 10% oral bioavaility is real?

Oral bioavailability is much higher when taken with a meal. I think I've seen some studies where they managed about 60%, but honestly I haven't looked into it in a long time.

Can't you just apply more of the test gel but once per day (in the morning) and see how that feels? It would be more physiologically comparable to how our bodies release test (mostly in the morning), and may reduce side-effects, if you have any.