• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Primal agression or fear?

I've had fun with many psychedelics In my teenage years all the way up to now being 22. But recently when I come up on DXM or mushrooms I get really agressive and angry and start to think very angry thoughts but without intent to hurt someone. I just get pissed off at life and then I slowly go into a state of philosophical questions and ideas brewing in my head as to why life is so messed up and why our society is ran by the scummiest people in the world. I start seeing dark ripples coming from technology like TV, phones, cell towers and devices that freak me out whenever they are turned on. I can only ever have a good trip in nature but I have no way of transport or let alone any friends now that they've decided to do hard drugs and that's just not the direction in life I want to go especially after having them overdose and almost die in front of me a few times, disturbs me deeply. Could it be that I have so much negatives that happen around me? I am a generally happy person even though I have messed up dreams of shadow creatures and messed up looking people even though I am sober most of my time in life and rarely do hard drugs or prescription meds. Idk. My brain is funking out. My brain stays in dream state for an hour after I have vivid dreams, sometimes all day. I just wrote this so I'm just gonna post it I got way off track but life is not always linear. Just let me know if any of you get angry or agressive on your psychedelic come ups

Also when I am feeling the shrooms or DXM I feel like something is trying to pull what I feel is my spirit, out of my body and toss it into the sky. When it happens I just fight it and it also causes me to get angry. Anyone have that happen? What happens when you let it pull you out of yourself?

Psychedelics, unlike hard drugs, provide euphoria under very specific circumstances. It usually comes as what can be described as a reward for living in a good enviroment with a good mindset. Psychedelics are so useful, in part, because they push on towards better life choices regardless of the specifics of any trip.

If tripping makes you feel angry and scared, then make adjustments in your everyday, sober life. You can't undo the horrors of the industrial revolution sure, but you can get yourself to a point where any problems are outside of your control. At that point, you are doing everything you can do to be healthy and happy. At that point, a good trip is inevitable.

At least that's my subjective experience.

philosophical questions and ideas brewing in my head as to why life is so messed up and why our society is ran by the scummiest people in the world.
If it helps at all I am stuck here as well.
Patiently waiting.
Welcome to BL.
I want to post a thread asking what valid things we could change to keep things somewhat equal but dont want to come off as a rebel rouser... just want answers from this global community. I mean ahhh....
If only we could focus on the same things it would be so much easier but the cycle continues.
Plenty to destroy... also plenty to create.
Whattayado?
Peace

I've had fun with many psychedelics In my teenage years all the way up to now being 22. But recently when I come up on DXM or mushrooms I get really agressive and angry and start to think very angry thoughts but without intent to hurt someone. I just get pissed off at life and then I slowly go into a state of philosophical questions and ideas brewing in my head as to why life is so messed up and why our society is ran by the scummiest people in the world. I start seeing dark ripples coming from technology like TV, phones, cell towers and devices that freak me out whenever they are turned on. I can only ever have a good trip in nature but I have no way of transport or let alone any friends now that they've decided to do hard drugs and that's just not the direction in life I want to go especially after having them overdose and almost die in front of me a few times, disturbs me deeply. Could it be that I have so much negatives that happen around me? I am a generally happy person even though I have messed up dreams of shadow creatures and messed up looking people even though I am sober most of my time in life and rarely do hard drugs or prescription meds. Idk. My brain is funking out. My brain stays in dream state for an hour after I have vivid dreams, sometimes all day. I just wrote this so I'm just gonna post it I got way off track but life is not always linear. Just let me know if any of you get angry or agressive on your psychedelic come ups

Also when I am feeling the shrooms or DXM I feel like something is trying to pull what I feel is my spirit, out of my body and toss it into the sky. When it happens I just fight it and it also causes me to get angry. Anyone have that happen? What happens when you let it pull you out of yourself?
It sounds to me like your relationship to psychedelics is healthy, but your circumstances aren't conducive to using them. They aren't known for pushing you towards a particular mind state, but for manifesting what's around you and what's bubbling underneath the surface. They will often let you know what you need to change in your life to improve it instead of anesthetizing you so that you can bear the pain of the moment. They inspire action and give perspective, bringing your attention to what's bringing you down so that you can live a better life. That can be uncomfortable! If your circumstances aren't conducive, it might be wise to take a break from them until that changes. If you are at liberty to do so, it might be wise to focus on making those changes.

paint your visions of towers with their emanations as you described it.
but read up on everything biology, history, tarot, i-ching, physics, etc.
much of philosophy since aristotle is unbalanced by not understanding basic science, and even aristotle got some basic stuff wrong.

things can only be more equitable if they are more widely understood and agreed upon - sure let's get to gether and make things right, but let's at least have a better clue about what is going on at every level, many voices for change these days are incredibly embarrassingly idiotic.

'Set and setting'. There's a reason these words are spoken so often when advising on psychedelic trips.

You kinda remind me of what I went through. I did DXM and mushies a bunch as a teenager too.

I find psychedelics to expand what is around us and already on our mind. My off the cuff 'diagnoses' is that you need a break and you are not in the right head space, seeking the wrong things from these drugs.

DXM is a dark drug in my opinion and I suspect it plays a bigger role in this than you think. I got into a pretty negative headspace when I was using it semi regularly. I advise anyone using it to stop immediately and never do it again. Much better drugs out there and it makes you kinda retarded in the short term.

Also, the trauma of seeing your friends OD and go down bad roads is not to be taken lightly. This will be impacting you and your trips no doubt.

I suggest taking a break for a few months, suck in some regular 'life' for a while.. Build up those reserves of 'normalcy' so you have something to 'spend' when you trip. It'll also help give you time to reflect and heal from these recent experiences.