The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Prevalence of fentanyl in tar in PNW?

mrgibbs

Greenlighter
Has the PNW been hit with fent as bad as the east/midwest? I haven't used in a bit now, on suboxone but was wondering if things have hit the fan just as bad. My best friend passed away not too long ago from an OD and thought he was getting tar, turned out to be tar cut with a lot of fentanyl. It's really just sad to see it happening and that no one is safe no matter what.

Has the PNW been hit with fent as bad as the east/midwest? I haven't used in a bit now, on suboxone but was wondering if things have hit the fan just as bad. My best friend passed away not too long ago from an OD and thought he was getting tar, turned out to be tar cut with a lot of fentanyl. It's really just sad to see it happening and that no one is safe no matter what.
I think it’s safe to assume that up in the PNW it’s cut. Not as bad as other places but it’s definitely up here.

I know that all the stuff coming over to Central Oregon is adulterated. If it is not from an actual pharmacy; who knows how messed you're getting
And I heard tar is 160/gram anyway.
I'm lucky cuz I am too scared to do street dope; it's practically a deathwish
But every few days on the news; another dealer gets busted with the same damn blue "Perc 30s". So it is popular; and when there is demand someone is gonna meet it.

I lived here before the sudafed ban; La pine supplied Portland; always skinny dudes cooking up bathtub stuff in trailers, with a pitbull tied up outside. Dope went west. Then, overnight,
98% of meth labs closed down; and the highway I-5 brings the drugs from Mexico to Portland to Bend. Dope goes north, then east.
But there sure as heck isn't weed from mexico anymore as they had to change up their loads.

I know that all the stuff coming over to Central Oregon is adulterated. If it is not from an actual pharmacy; who knows how messed you're getting
And I heard tar is 160/gram anyway.
I'm lucky cuz I am too scared to do street dope; it's practically a deathwish
But every few days on the news; another dealer gets busted with the same damn blue "Perc 30s". So it is popular; and when there is demand someone is gonna meet it.

I lived here before the sudafed ban; La pine supplied Portland; always skinny dudes cooking up bathtub stuff in trailers, with a pitbull tied up outside. Dope went west. Then, overnight,
98% of meth labs closed down; and the highway I-5 brings the drugs from Mexico to Portland to Bend. Dope goes north, then east.
But there sure as heck isn't weed from mexico anymore as they had to change up their loads.
OfC weed isn’t from Mexico. It’s legal.

If you are of legal age! I thought it was great; no more sketchy meets behind the 7-11.

My kid still got busted harder than I ever did when I was his age in California. One speck and he had to weave thru 3 years of drug counselling;
eventually they recommended residential rehab cuz his urine always popped for weed on his probation.
Then he turned 21; aged out of that hubbub; but not before he met more hardcore drug users at counselling!
Then he stopped of his own accord; turns out he doesn't like it that much.

So stay in school boys and girls! Ditching class, smoking some legal weed from your folks' jar; can lead to trouble

Some outdoor grows, however, to be shipped elsewhere, are tended around here by Mexican citizens.
Hate to be the unlucky guy that stumbles into that scene.

It seems like it. It's basically replaced heroin around my neighborhood. Keep getting hit up for it by the junkies I walk by. Is it being mixed with brown. Dunno. Just talked to an ex whose friend's life was lost after railing meth cut with Fent. Oh joy...

If you are of legal age! I thought it was great; no more sketchy meets behind the 7-11.

My kid still got busted harder than I ever did when I was his age in California. One speck and he had to weave thru 3 years of drug counselling;
eventually they recommended residential rehab cuz his urine always popped for weed on his probation.
Then he turned 21; aged out of that hubbub; but not before he met more hardcore drug users at counselling!
Then he stopped of his own accord; turns out he doesn't like it that much.

So stay in school boys and girls! Ditching class, smoking some legal weed from your folks' jar; can lead to trouble

Some outdoor grows, however, to be shipped elsewhere, are tended around here by Mexican citizens.
Hate to be the unlucky guy that stumbles into that scene.
That's ridiculous. They really need to realize that for these kinds of probation-style busts on kids smoking weed, throwing them into the drug rehab world is going to expose them to greater issues like heroin, meth, and fentanyl when their peers are suddenly mostly users of those drugs in the same program. It’s not a good thing, People tend to make friends where they are. When you're friends with a certain group, you often take on ‘certain’ habits. Most people using these drugs to wind up in these programs will wind up like your kid did with his weed. He used it again - obviously.

These programs do not save anyone.

Drug Education. When we were kids pot was illegal and yet the cops would smash it into the ground laughing.
Now they enter the prison pipeline for it.