• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pretty nervous.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Guys just done my first rectal administration of 180mg Dihydrocodeine it was pure form so no APAP but I'm panicking massively :( Fuck my personality eh.

Will I be okay? I just need to hear it from someone because I did read that bioavailability can be 3-4x stronger when rectal on DHC so yeah pls someone comfort me.

Consider you were underwhelmed with your last rectal try of DHC, I'm willing to bet you'll be just fine :)

In future if you're not sure, don't plug your dose in one go, titrate upwards.

You're right it's been about 40 minutes now and I can't feel a thing. I guess this ROA for this opiate just isn't for me :/.

Now I want to redose but orally but do you think it'd be safe? I literally can't feel a thing since the rectal dose of DHC so I'm guessing it hasn't worked or been absorbed into my body. What do you think?

I'd wait just over an hour just to be safe, then try an oral re-dose. Keep in mind you may blocked up down there from the opiate use so plugging isn't going to be the most effective way maybe even with a higher BA.

Bella well I did do an enema before hand and made sure my back area was clean which it was.