• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Pressurized Cold-Water Pateurization

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations,

Apparently if we pressurize pathogens hard enough then they start to die from being crushed:

Naturel HPP ("Natur+L XTD" process)​
A canadian first in St-Hyacinthe
Naturel HPP is the first and only company that offers cold processing for food preservation in Canada using High Pressure Processing (HPP). HPP uses pure cold water (mostly recycled) to pasteurize foods. Safer, fresher, longer lasting foods for consumers will maximize business opportunities for YOU, food processors.

So, why not cannabis??

Just asking...

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

why would you need to pasteurize cannabis if it's been dried and processed correctly?

Oh, from mister [ IGNORED ] YouYouMi guy, of course...

Ref.:

YouYouMism (Def., Eng.): Narcissic, carracterial & hyper-emotional behavior, repeating decoy topics no matter where, the "You! You! Me!" style.

P.S.: Was the attack was coordinated BEFORE i even replied?...

No, there was no attack, let alone a coordinated one.

For what it’s worth, there is an idea there. Most people around the world are not aware of the lovely Canadian irradiated cannabis which is why alternative methods for the mandated sterilization of possible moulds, spores and other respiratory pathogens.

Isn‘t it sad that the first time in my life when I encountered irradiated cannabis was when I became a legal patient. What kind of bullshit is that feeding garbage to sick people. Wtf was Health Canada thinking?

And honestly, the best cannabis I’ve ever purchased was black market, with the worst being a 3.5g legal purchase that really did go in the garbage. It’s the kind of shorty product that would have given you a reputation as a bad dealer.

Egzoset; it’s my opinion (only) that a lot of people see Canada with legal cannabis, assume there’s no problem and wonder what there is to complain about. I don’t see it as complaining I see it as continuing the fight which won’t be over for a long time.

Tom

, there was no attack, let alone a coordinated one
yeah I was honestly just curious, didn't know about mandatory sterilization of weed in canada.

but good to know egzoset has me on ignore to still read my posts to insult me. :)

I’ve worked with autoclave which use high temperature steam/pressure to neutralize biological waste. Higher pressure might rupture trichome glands? Cold water interaction with the cannabis will take away some water soluble compoumds, changing the taste, flavour and perhaps effects. And you’d have to dry the cannabis; problem here is mould developing. you could freeze dry it but then it really isn’t cannabis that we would recognize any more.

There are some companies that don’t irradiate; so I don’t know how they prove sterility to Health Canada.

Tom

Salutations Thomas Davie,

No, there was no attack...

Oh yes there was, though it was shortened significantly. But the letters making words were only a part of it...

...let alone a coordinated one.

Oh, even if it's only a coïncidence it turns out my reply didn't show up once logged out. Suit yourselves, what's the point except more YouYouMi echoes anyway?...

I’ve worked with autoclave...

OKay, lets assume the magic word was "autoclave".

If you had asked me i'd just have replied that i actually want everyone to be allowed the full benefit of a gift from mother Nature: trichome glands from cannabis plants grown in the unconditional respect of both cannabis and its consumers. Anything else is insulting in ways difficult to describe; simply put there needs to be a sense of proportionality assimilable to accomodations between a neutral state and religion, or even the food supply industry if it's not offensive to question the pertinence of allowing privileges as kosher and/or hallal markings on practically anything that sells in a local store, as if the state belonged to any of those. The thing is nobody notices it as long as it doesn't impact them, and so should be the case with trouble-less cannabis consumers who cause zero prejudice to other beings, human or even animal as far as i'm concerned. For this an access to proper consumption tools would help to avoid systematic dosing abuse if that's the preference of an individual, which ain't going to happen soon with the recent ban on "vapes" in USA...

Etc., you're got the rest multiple times before.

...there is an idea there. Most people around the world are not aware...

How would they? Justin Trudeau changed our laws to mute guys like me, so we can no longer express out opinions on canuck mass-media. Starting with SRC/CBC...

The balance need to be reset in some more equitable fashion or there can be no peace, since it's a war: the War-on-Drugs, and its users.

It's a nightmare to try to watch TV, besides blatant alcohol advertizing often juxtaposed to other nice twists of Hollywoodian visions (...), as when i noticed 3 different films in a row within half-a-day at most, all focussed on dope, police brutality, euh... And so on, e.g. cinematographic stereotypes. Except now the TV news are just the same as well.

Negation seems the common denominator everwhere, am i alone to compare "legal" mari-caca to a raisin grape with 3/4 of the raisins gone?? With some critters dry poop sterilized by the ionizing rays of cobalt-60, In The Name Of Children.

Who cares for science when it's about Trudeau's mother and a politician/astronaut playing with reduced-scale train models! Never mind, if it's political then i'm entitled to claim freedom of religion and it's sacrilege to leave no other option but the most abusive dealer imaginable! That's beyond predatory, it's personal and all victims have a right to reparation. M'well, less the one KILLED over 8 oz in mid-2016, of course.

Euh...

Higher pressure might rupture trichome glands? ... You could freeze dry it but then it really isn’t cannabis that we would recognize any more.

The 2nd scenario sounds more appealing as i reason in principle we should be able to compensate for aroma/taste alterations if necessary/desirable, though for starters i'd just like to get a chance to try...

A deep freeze would also result in dessication if i'm not mistaking, so to me it's no different than a raisin grape as i don't care much for its stem. It would be different with brocoli i figure: some like, some don't. In any case nobody eats the raisin branches and even if it were commestible i fear that might cause the same mass-poisoning concerns that i'm experiencing now when thinking of non-detection concentration levels.

Rather loose secondary cannabis features of the plant than endure the potentially-prejudiciable insults (in long-term with a Public Health vision) of a vilifying industrialization! I don't have 30 years ahead to go dormant and invisible in a labelled box while waiting for scientifically-proven conclusions to emerge generations later, eventually... Assuming useful statistic data is even collected.

Etc., etc.

As i wrote, just asking. I find somewhat surprizing that it wasn't evaluated before - or maybe it was (and TV news won't report that!)...

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited: