• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pressure in the temples and pulsing sound in left ear

ComfortablyNumb95

Bluelight Crew
hi everyone, so in the past few days I've been having this pressure in the temples especially in the left, there is no pain, no headache, but it's very annoying. I also get a pulsing sound in my left year for a few seconds sometimes, like hearing the sound of my heart beating.

i took MDMA some 4 days ago, could it be related? (as in due to the direct effects of the drug of due to claw clenching?)
what could this be? oh, i also have tinnitus I don't know if has something to do with this.

update: the prezsure now is only on the left temple, and i also noticed that i have a bump on the back of my head, don't lknow if i've always had it.
should i be worried?

Hi comfortablynumb, my question is, how much mdma did you take 4 days ago? Was the product tested? Did you re-dose? Do you have anxiety issues?

Pure mdma should not cause you those symptoms if you have taken it responsibly but if you did not test the product and took a ridiculous amount it might have been cut with something. Although there are some people a few percentage who are very sensitive to the effects of mdma and I have read that tinnitus and jaw clenching are a few of those symptoms.

What I would suggest is you give it more time, our brains/bodies have the capability to heal on its own just keep positive eat healthy as much as you can. I was in the worse condition than you when I took an untested chemical which was supposed to be mdma but with time I got better.

OP I am going to transfer this to MDMA forum as I believe this best fits the forum for your inquiry

Last edited:
hey thanks for the answers. my blood pressure should be fine, altought I haven't checked it in some time.
i took 250 mgs of un-tested black powder/crystals (i think it was MDMA cut with inactives but of course i'll never know) and yes i redosed 125 + 125)

the pressure diminished but is still present. i don't have anxiety issues, well lately i've been more anxious than usual but not that much, it's mainly because i tend to overthink and overanalize myself and lately it's gotten worse, but i'm working on that

actually it's not that bad, i don't really feel any pain but it's really annoying. and i'm a bit hypocondriac so maybe i'm worrying over nothing. taking some apap or ibuprofen to see if it helps.
and also i do have tinnitus but it's not from the MDMA, i've always had it (i think it's related to my visual snow)

Some people will suffer from tinnitus after an excessive amount of mdma or if they are sensitive to it.

You said you`ve had it before mdma so taking this substance(or whatever else you had) probably made it temporarily worse.

NEVER TAKE UNIDENTIFIED SUBSTANCES THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET KILLED

You should be okay but no one here is a doctor so if you're that worried and symptoms get worse go see a doctor.