Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pressing pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rektcami

Greenlighter
I'm new here but I don't know if this is the right section or if this is even allowed so sorry!

My koala bear really wants to get into pressing clean pills without any bullshit cuts.

He wants to know what a good hand pill press would be and what fillers would be required besides strictly mdma

What reasons do you wish to press your own pills instead of simply making caps?

For home or friend use there is absolutely no need to press pills. Gel caps with MDMA and that is all you need.

You can pick up the home presses fairly easily with a variety of stamps but to be honest if your using yourself they are a waste of time or a novelty at best. If your using a binder then use something inactive or a mix of caffeine is always a good upbeat or clubby pill (150 to say about 27mg caffeine)

He currently does use gel caps and he likes the way pressed pills look (lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
He currently does use gel caps and he likes the way pressed pills look (lol)

Lactose, corn starch etc all act as a bulking and binding agent that are inactive (and help the pill er bind).

You can pick the presses and stamps up way to easily and the budget varies on how invested you are into it (few bucks upto 1000's). Look at some blotter stuff though - maybe his initials on a blotter in a gel cap with just MDMA, way more impressive than a bulked out stamped pill that you can buy online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but this is really venturing too close to dealer talk. Closing this and editing out one or two parts. I get that you want to look for information on how to do things like that for personal use but we can't be sure you're not thinking of getting into dealing. After that you mention considering selling it to a few friends so yeah, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.