• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Presses can be pretty great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonum Voluptatem

Greenlighter
Got my hands on some great Xan-presses. Which is about all I can find around here. Would be the perfect night for walking around the monuments if it wasn’t so chilly. No if only I could find some blue 30 fent presses. Oh well

Pressing pills is essentially propagating poison (or at least mysteries) and not a good thing to be discussing here.

For information/harm reduction sake however, what are you putting in these xanax presses?

Pressing pills is essentially propagating poison (or at least mysteries) and not a good thing to be discussing here.

For information/harm reduction sake however, what are you putting in these xanax presses?
To be clear, I didn’t press them personally. I copped them from someone who had already had a positive experience with them. I realize that it’s still a horrible idea to ingest things without knowing their chemical make-up. But I went for it to good effect. This time...

Now I used to mess with pressed Roxy 30’s a while back, and that’s a whole different story...

Oh wow i misread that entirely 🤣

The way i read it it sounded like you had picked up a die and mold for xanax bars and were pressing them yourself (i need to keep my mind out of the gutter).

Ive never tried a pressed xanax how are they? Any idea what is in it? Some actually have alprazolam in them apparently. I have bought a ton of RC benzo powders and also a limited amount of pressed pills sold with know rc benzos at know doses (such as circular orange 1mg etizolam, blue 2mg etizolams etc). I'd recommend buying pure RC powders over pressed pills (and id discourage buying benzos overall, they can result in some horrible life choices and indescribably horrifyingly withdrawal).

I had some 1 mg white pressed xanax bars in AUstralia recently and they felt like they were probably etizolam - definitely not alprazolam.

It's funny, I was way more nervous and cagey about what they might really be compared to what I worry about when picking up an anonymous baggie of crystal something or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.