• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pressed Blue 30 (fent)

pickupthephoneletstalk

Greenlighter
I’m interested in the best method of taking some dirty 30s. I popped one and felt ok, so then I (tried to) smoke one, but it literally didn’t smoke; the tinfoil was the only smoke produced. And I know how to smoke off foil, having done it dozens of times before. It has to be the press itself that was made, somehow, that rendered it unsmokable.

Was wondering if anybody had any experience with this and recommendations on the best way to take them in general, for someone with ample experience abusing opiates (IV heroin, 7 years) but am recently just taking kratom daily.

Thanks for any friendly replies.

PS: I know the best way to take pressed fent 30s is TO NOT TAKE THEM AT ALL.

However I tested to just be sure it is fent, thoroughly vetted the seller and heard other people’s experience with these dirty 30s in particular, and I started slow to conclude that taking one orally is “ok”, i.e. 4.5/10.

I did it already and am going to do the rest of these that I have (around 5). People strictly w experience: I’d really appreciate your thoughts kindly. It would be very much obliged.

If you know they are safe and have tested them just pop them in your mouth I guess. Obviously they smoke for shit so that route is out.

Ever stuck any up your bum? I hear plugging is a great way to do drugs if one doesn't IV .

If you know they are safe and have tested them just pop them in your mouth I guess. Obviously they smoke for shit so that route is out.

Ever stuck any up your bum? I hear plugging is a great way to do drugs if one doesn't IV .
Thank you for your reply.

And yes I’ve plugged before, never any opiate however. I know it’s extremely bio available in that roa and therefore a potential to OD. That’s why I really don’t wanna bang them. That and I don’t really want to break out needles again. Just doesn’t make me feel good about myself bc of my own past, no judgement on anyone else, ever.

So I guess I’ll take small bumps? Besides eating them that’s the only other thing I can think of I guess.

I just hope they are all relatively like the first one and not all over the place. That scares me.

Anyway, thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

And yes I’ve plugged before, never any opiate however. I know it’s extremely bio available in that roa and therefore a potential to OD. That’s why I really don’t wanna bang them. That and I don’t really want to break out needles again. Just doesn’t make me feel good about myself bc of my own past, no judgement on anyone else, ever.

So I guess I’ll take small bumps? Besides eating them that’s the only other thing I can think of I guess.

I just hope they are all relatively like the first one and not all over the place. That scares me.

Anyway, thank you.
You're welcome. Stay safe and I hope you can enjoy them. I'm glad you are all done with needles.

As stupid as this may sound, "popping" a pressed 30 is probably the most dangerous way you can take them. Why? Because the average pressed 30 has more than enough Fentanyl to kill you, at least if taken in one go. My first OD was actually from 30s, me and buddy had two of them and were doing line after line. Admittedly, I definitely did a good amount more than he did.

One of the first things they asked me when I came back was how did I take it. They informed that if I took it orally, I may need an additional dose of Narcan if I slip back into an OD. As to where with other ROAs, this is much less common. Pretty much as a whole its riskier in every single way.

Snort them or smoke them, while still dangerous it's at least considerably less dangerous than taking a whole pill and hoping for the best. Oh! And NEVER, EVER dose alone. And ALWAYS keep narcan around. Those two factors are the reason Im alive today, not even joking for half a second.

I'd crush them all up into a powder and mix them very well since there can be quite a bit of variability between pills. Then dose with a scale.

Never dealt with pressed fentanyl pills, but fentanyl itself smokes well. I would imagine that the pills can be smoked since its a common occurrence, but smoking all those binders does admittedly seem rather nasty.

Don't take them if you are alone. But if that has to be the case then smoking is the way to go.

I’m interested in the best method of taking some dirty 30s. I popped one and felt ok, so then I (tried to) smoke one, but it literally didn’t smoke; the tinfoil was the only smoke produced. And I know how to smoke off foil, having done it dozens of times before. It has to be the press itself that was made, somehow, that rendered it unsmokable.

Was wondering if anybody had any experience with this and recommendations on the best way to take them in general, for someone with ample experience abusing opiates (IV heroin, 7 years) but am recently just taking kratom daily.

However I tested to just be sure it is fent, thoroughly vetted the seller and heard other people’s experience with these dirty 30s in particular, and I started slow to conclude that taking one orally is “ok”, i.e. 4.5/10.

I did it already and am going to do the rest of these that I have (around 5). People strictly w experience: I’d really appreciate your thoughts kindly. It would be very much obliged.
I always preferred snorting pills- they're difficult to IV and eating them takes too long for them to kick in. Or put them in your butt lol.

As stupid as this may sound, "popping" a pressed 30 is probably the most dangerous way you can take them. Why? Because the average pressed 30 has more than enough Fentanyl to kill you, at least if taken in one go. My first OD was actually from 30s, me and buddy had two of them and were doing line after line. Admittedly, I definitely did a good amount more than he did.

One of the first things they asked me when I came back was how did I take it. They informed that if I took it orally, I may need an additional dose of Narcan if I slip back into an OD. As to where with other ROAs, this is much less common. Pretty much as a whole its riskier in every single way.

Snort them or smoke them, while still dangerous it's at least considerably less dangerous than taking a whole pill and hoping for the best. Oh! And NEVER, EVER dose alone. And ALWAYS keep narcan around. Those two factors are the reason Im alive today, not even joking for half a second.
If you read it I tried smoking one and it was unsmokable, and yes, I’ve smoked many pills. This just refuses to vaporize at all, wouldn’t even burn. Very weird.

But thank you for your response. I will take all this information moving forward, much appreciated.

I know you've heard it a million times, and it's probably just annoying and aggravating at this point, but dude, you really shouldn't fuck around with that street fentanyl fake 30 bullcrap. My older sister died from it two years ago. She was 25 years old. I'm not trying to unload my baggage onto you and make you feel shitty, but I just feel compelled to comment this. Sorry if it ruins your high or whatever. But man, there are plenty of safer, enjoyable substances out there. Fuck illicit, black market fentanyl. You deserve better man. I know my sister did.

Stay safe.