• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pressed 4mg xanax bars should I trust SWIM???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake4411

Bluelighter
a guy told me he had bars today and I asked him what mg they were. He responded 4mg and I was immediately confused because i know the largest amount they come in are 3mg. I questioned him on what he meant by 4mg bars and he told me that "they were white and its 1mg pressed to log ether so its 4mg in the bar" what the fuck is this kid talking about and is it worth the risk at all? Ive been dry on xanax ever since I moved away from home some im very desperate. Any idea on what the fuck this kid is talking about?

Last edited:
kid is clueless, he probably means a 2mg "bar" which can be broken into 4 pieces, unless by "pressed" you mean a black market product, in which case it could be anything

Calling yourself SWIM isn't allowed here. And I've had the same thing happen to me before, I was told I was buying 4mg 'hand pressed bars'. To me they felt like regular 2mg bars, so if they're priced more than regular bars I wouldn't buy them. Also, the 'hand pressed bars' I've tried never actually felt like xanax but maybe some other RC benzodiazepine like etizolam or something.

I dont think so because he said that they were pressed. Fuck man i just want norma pharm xanx:!

My bad for naming the topic SWIM it wont happen again... and he just responded "each thing is 1mg. So 4mg per bar. It's real xans its just pressed" I have no clue what this kid is talking about but my anxiety is getting the better of me

he said 16 dollars a bar?!:? LMFAO it better be the best benzo every synthesized for that fuckin price

If it is "hand pressed" the chances that it is real alprazolam may not be too great. Pure alprazolam powder does circulate (and has a tendency to cause people a lot of grief when dosed irresponsibly in that form), but other random crap like phenazepam or the over 9,000 other RC benzos that came out more recently are cheaper and perhaps more likely.

This is pill ID, nobody can say for sure what your buddy has, it should be tested professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.