• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Press pill test result question

Nick706

Greenlighter
Recently someone I know purchased a pack of pressed pills which were supposed to be ecstasy upon testing five of the pills all five tested positive for MDMA but two also tested positive for speed. Anybody know why only two of the pills would test positive for meth?

Were the pills the exact same? Same dimensions, logo, etc? If yes that is indeed strange. Did you see them tested in front of you?

-GC

Were the pills the exact same? Same dimensions, logo, etc? If yes that is indeed strange. Did you see them tested in front of you?

-GC
No they were all the same shape and size but varied shades of blue

Recently someone I know purchased a pack of pressed pills which were supposed to be ecstasy upon testing five of the pills all five tested positive for MDMA but two also tested positive for speed. Anybody know why only two of the pills would test positive for meth?
That's easy.

The labs that are making clandestine MDMA, are not pharmaceutical companies.

They mix batches of drugs to press 1,000 or 2,000 pills at a time maybe.

The batches of drugs are definitely not mixed and totally homogeneous.

Some labs are going to be very good at quality control but most of them are not. Doesn't matter if the pill is pressed the same. It doesn't matter if the pill looks the same. It can have completely different things in it.

I hope that was clear and understandable. If I said something you didn't understand please let me know.

Could be anything from dirty lab equipment, to your order was compromised of more than one wholesaler. We used to get skittle packs, always random presses , 4 out of 5 were good but there would always atlest 1 type that was speedy.

Speedy is still better than tmfpp, bzp, or pma.