• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

President Cunt-Trump

Seriously looks that way - when you think about the votes in and % won there doesn't seem any way of Hillary to come back.

He need w70 electorate votes to win. He has 266 as i type.
All hail

Well fuck me backwards 8(

Hello Mexico would you like a payment plan for a wall

6a00e55214ffbe883401b8d15cfcf2970c-600wi

Pretty much ready to watch the world burn now.

I'll grab my chair and sit with you my friend because it will burn and all we can ( or will do, more to the point ) is watch. We'll allow it to burn down and we'll watch our FB newsfeeds for the updates.

We could always get involved. The revolution is worth fighting for.

As for FB - I'd rather get off the grid :sus:

Don Luigi - Am I!

Kingme - We're working out the budget right now ;).

Really though. How I'm to not think of that country as a laughingstock now, I dunno. Anybody wanna pass the popcorn, this show's gonna be interesting.

I kinda liked the world being a bit more left leaning. but it seems it wast meant to be
I remember all those news anchors and all those celebrities and comedians firing away punches at Trump. Even his own party having such troubles accepting him.

We live in interesting times :)

From an outside perspective, Americans seem to think they live in a TV show sometimes. The whole world looks to the USA and discusses it like it is a TV show.

This is going to be the best season of America since the extended Bush season.

I kinda liked the world being a bit more left leaning. but it seems it wast meant to be
I remember all those news anchors and all those celebrities and comedians firing away punches at Trump. Even his own party having such troubles accepting him.

We live in interesting times :)

It's funny isn't it, even with all the media backing her.. all the celebrities she PAID to support her, the vast army of internet shills that were paid to spread lies about trump and to big her up, the people she paid to disrupt trump rallies and cause riots etc

Still wasn't enough to put her in office, that must've hurt :D

Like Don says, this season of America will be quite spectacular :D

Pretty much ready to watch the world burn now.

Well I've been telling you to do just that for aaaaaaggggggeeeeeeessssss now but would you listen? Oh no. Let's all keep voting while we could have got a head start on the cunts.

[video]https://youtu.be/Xh7FlcBq7-8[/video]

Who's really bothered?

Donald Trump is a horrible, rather stupid cunt, no fact about that, but Hillary Clinton is a scheming vindictive woman also. Which is worse, having it out in the open like Donald Trump, or keeping it behind doors like Hillary?

Thinking about it now, I reckon this result was a foregone conclusion as soon as the campaign began. Let's face it, there's no way the puppet masters were gonna let another pesky democrat into office after that liberal minded pussy Obama sat by and watched several States legalise murijewaana and openly stated he wasn't against it. Mass legalisation would pose a very real threat to the booze, fags and pharma companies who like to have politicians in their pockets. Then there was his crazy views on the gun laws - less guns instead of more? The guy's a fuckin lunatic! Finally, he also seemed to be capable of independent thought and displayed tolerance.

Yup, Hilary's fate was sealed yonks ago. The FBI hammered the final nail in the coffin by announcing they were reopening the Clinton 'e-gate' investigation, then stating they were taking it no further only a few days later. Since when has any government agency reached a decision about anything, ever, in only a few days?? It was a very shrewd move because on the face of it, it looked like that decision would give her the advantage. But no, the damage had been done by planting the seed of doubt in the 'minds' of the undecided.

Trump is the perfect candidate to be nurtured by the truly powerful - he knows fuck all about politics, he's a bigoted imbecile and filthy rich to boot...