• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

prescriptions

gonnaod

Bluelighter
I'm from uk I got my meds in a pharmacy bag opened them tonight and my diazepam is missing. I phoned nhs direct say they will take 3 hours to get back to me. My chemist is fucking useless I'm in a bad mood yesterday when had my dose but now feel psychotic with not having my dose extremely aggressive towards the world, how long until I get serious w/d. Btw on 30mg a day

That really sucks, man! My anxiety would be through the roof! Also I would've snapped as I have a "don't fuck with me" attitude. My pharmacy doesn't mess with my meds. Well, they did once...

If you haven't received a call back, try phoning again. The pharmacist should be able to fix this mistake.

Hi ppl got it sorted was up half the night phoned doctor and my chemist hadn't even ordered them so moved chemists and got them delivered today, even with tolerance I didn't realise how bad stopping them is I don't ever want to go through that again I was on edge all last night and this morning but was glad when the man came with them