Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prescriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishyer

Greenlighter
Just one quick query, does the script need to have a doctors name and details on it for it to be working? a friend of a friend found a few empty scripts but they don't have any doctors name on it.. what should my friend do?

Just one quick query, does the script need to have a doctors name and details on it for it to be working? a friend of a friend found a few empty scripts but they don't have any doctors name on it.. what should my friend do?

I think YOU should get rid of them in the interest of YOUR own HR

if fraud, at the very least, isnt high on your priorities of caring about consequences go ahead and hook us all up. and if proper care from controlled drugs isnt EVER going to be a concern again then go for it.

i am joking of course. throw the thing away for christs sake.

Just write - unlimited repeats on all of the following: (then list all of your favourite drugs) I'm sure that whoever receives that stolen piece of paperwork will then do the right thing by you and just give you the key to the safe, the store and say "pssst. Just don't let them know it was me, alright mate?" and you will be set for life.

The question your asking doesn't seem like it's in the interests of HR.

Some of the post's above would be the advice I'd follow 'throw them away'.

You could find yourself in quite a bit of trouble if you go ahead with what it sounds like your doing.

Closing this because of obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.