• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prescription Refill Question. Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V4838

Greenlighter
Ok. 1st post ever. Need help PLEASE. Gonna get new monthly Adderall script next week from psychiatrist. Have to get it filled early bc I'm traveling to the UK from the US & will be abroad before its due (yes, really!). If the dr gives me the same 30 mg per day dose I don't think they'll refill it early and/or insurance won't pay. They'll only refill Adderall 2 days before last month's day & I'll be in England. If she changes the dosage to 40 mgs per day will it be considered a whole new script which can be refilled early? Help. And I only have one left now for the next 5 days so am NOT in a cheerful mood & wanna snort it now bc I'm stressed out thinking about withdrawls. Ugh. Thanks guys

Hey V4, I'd like to welcome you to Bluelight. However, this welcome cannot, unfortunately be a warm one. You didn't read the forum guidelines my friend. Listen, I'm a long-term illicit Opioid user, and this lifestyle has led me to make a lot of stupid decisions. A lot of things in life are malleable. Don't like your situation? There's generally wiggle room. When dealing with controlled substances and prescribers with whom you are on good terms with, in this climate, anything other than honest is not a good way to keep your script.

If you truly have this issue, the correct move would be to call your doctor and fill him in on the situation. In almost all instances, someone with a good, long-term relationship with their prescriber would get this taken care of easily. You can totally be mad at me for insinuating, but is this the first "emergency requiring an early Amphetamine refill" situation, or have their been others?

This is for your own personal good. Do the right thing. If you try to make the MD or the Pharmacy for meds that you might not actually have a right to, knowingly, can get your script lost. Truthfully, we do not deal with this sort of thing on Bluelight. Going back to my introduction. This type of thing is defined more of a question of your own malleability and the risks you're willing to take and whether you're doing what you know to be right or not. This forum is specifically about Harm Reduction.

The fact that this anxiety regarding your Amphetamine prescription has caused you to immediately move to Amphetamine abuse for anxiolysis is a bad sign. You don't want to get further addicted to this stuff man. You're going to end up burning the doctor down or burning the pharmacy down and this internet thing enables several of them to simultaneously burn you down in return if you get caught fucking up.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.