• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prescription medications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans666kush

Ex-Bluelighter
what are prescription medications you can get that are worth using to get high besides benzos and opiates is there anything else

How old are you? Seems so childish... Sometimes heard about Google? And you could also read the posts here or in other forums to get smarter....

JJ

I'm 28 n I know about most drugs including research chemicals I already take adderal and xanax I was just wondering if I could squeeze something else in there that could also be abused

There are also lists you can find in the internet and also if there a new one comes out, you will be informed here....

JJ

Gabapentin and Pregabalin is a thing now, it wasn't ten years ago, it's a huge drug of abuse these days

This thread needs to be shut down, it's ignorance makes me cringe and not harm reduction related. It screams instant gratification, extreme pain years to come, selfish obnoxiois

Gabapentin and Pregabalin is a thing now, it wasn't ten years ago, it's a huge drug of abuse these days
So funny any true. Decade ago I was scoffed at for taking for anxiety, now one person does it, all the little groupie wannabe followers tag along and put it's withdrawal risk factor higher then Xanax and fentanyl. Scoff

It's fucking shit I've tried both and can't see what all the fuss is about, I don't even like it, my neighbour has black bags full of boxes of 300mg gabapentin as he gets prescribed them but don't take them, and the chemist keeps giving them to him with his monthly prescriptions and won't take them off his script so lol, so I could have as many as I like, he gave me a box for my fibromyalgia and as I'd tried them before and didn't like thrm I gave the box to my mate who likes pregabalin if they're free but wouldn't buy them, he didn't even want the gabapentin free but I said just give them away or bin the fucking shit then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.