• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prescription Drugs

I seem to remember a couple of years ago there was a case in the coroners court were a girl had drank her friends cocaine mouthwash.I think she ingested something like 2grams of pure cocaine.

im sorry popper but it is you that is wrong.
methylamphetamine is a schedule 8 medication as defined in the Poisons Act 1964 (wa). though i have never seen it prescribed it still can be.
and your claim that cocaine is ALWAYS as i cream is also wrong. cocaine eye drops strong APF and Homatropine and cocaine eye drops APF are two preparations available, as i said before. and i havent heard of cociane creams these days. (not denying their existance but their less common than eye drops) also i THOUGHT cocaine hcl came in 2g amounts @ about $22 a gram but dont quote me, i might be wrong. (notice the way in write when i am not sure of my info? maybe others should try it)
SirLSD
ps, i just noticed that that is 3 mistruths by popper in this one thread. its lucky we aint playing baseball cos thats 3 strikes and your out. your letting the team down. could you please be more careful what you post in the future.
SirLSD
[ 18 December 2001: Message edited by: SirLSD ]

what's the trademark name of meth?methedrine? Never seen it in Aus. I'll look in the fauldings book for it.
Come on SirLSD....technicalities. Cocaine eye drops come once in a blue moon - i was just making the point that it's not given out in a powder so you can't snort/extract it. And as you said meth is prescribed in the same timeframe.
If a medication is never prescribed but can be....is it really a medication?
Kind of like the tree falling in the forest with no one there to hear it.
They just use the dexies instead.
You only thought of the eye drops....give me some credit, I've seen the creams - it was some sort of generic menthol from memory. They definately exist. Though rare.
And yes it was a 5g vial - seen it many times.
and ok i will post in a more submissive manner. It just takes longer to get responses - see you were much faster when you had the chance to flame.
Everyone......I'm sorry.

ok ill give u 2 mistruths and 1 technicality. but thats my final offer. just kidding.
nah i got no idea of a trade name. actually when u get the fauldings book out can u give me a price for coke? i cant remember but am interested to know.
btw the rational behind the tone of my last post was that a few harsh words would raise the level of your posts, which in general has been rather good.
SirLSD

5g of pure coke-HCl is $98.25 wholesale. I couldn't believe it myself. It must be lab synthesised. It sure looks nice - whiter than snow.
I couldn't find the methadrine/methamphetamine.
Does anyone know of any other trademark names?

What a disgraceful and irresponsible thread - I think it should be closed immediately. There's no educational content here at all.
1. Cocaine is a pharmacuetical preperation, but do you honestly think a doctor is going to prescribe it to you, even if you try and fake something? Sheesh. It's an eye-anesthetic - that's all it's used for. Until recently pharmacies used to make the preperations in house, but now they are shipped in ready made. Why? Because dickheads like some posters in this thread are suggesting "stealing" the stuff (which is 100% cocaine and came in 5, 10 and 25g packets).
2. Feel free to take a bunch of valium after a roll - but don't fuck over doctors and the PBS by lying to them. It goes on your medical record, and sooner or later the details will fall into place and when you really need the stuff, you can't get it because the words "script fraud" will be somewhere next to the valium record (and you'll never know).
3. Please don't post about drugs you know nothing about, particularly if they have nasty contra's like benzos and SSRI's do - especially in light of some people's "recreactional habits". Seratonin Syndrome isn't a pleasant experience.
4. Moderators are getting slack. You guys should know better than to let shit like this continue.
We who work in health care aren't stupid, we're the same people as you - so it's pretty obvious who needs a script and who is faking it. Take the risk if you want, but fucking around with prescriptions and trying to fool doctors and pharmacists will bite you in the arse one day.

Hey just chill out! I started this thread, it ain't discraceful or whatever u fuckin wanna think it is. I was asking a simple question "IS IT EASY TO OBTAIN PRESCRIPTIVE DRUGS", so just chill out or don't bring your opinion to this thread! :)

Poor form by all.
Essentially, this is a thread describing how to trick doctors into giving you drugs that you don't need and to be honest, shouldn't be taking at all.
On one hand we have moderators closing threads over the tiniest hint of how to obtain drugs, but letting shit like this go on. It's <b>SCRIPT FRAUD</b>, and a fucking disgrace at that.
If you need one drug to pick you up off the floor after taking another, maybe you should go to the room of mirrors for a while matey.
So don't go jumping on me about my views on this matter - because I'm right and you are wrong - simple as that. Heaps of punks like yourself get busted for script fraud each week, usually over stuff that is described in this thread - so take the risk if you want, personally I always smile when the cops bust idiots like these.
Being in the illegal drug scene is one thing, but fucking over a tightly regulated and government run system is another.

Being in the illegal drug scene is one thing, but fucking over a tightly regulated and government run system is another.
a. If the system was so tightly regulated, it wouldn't be possible to manipulate it so easily.
b. What's the difference?
Both buying illegal drugs from a dealer and obtaining legal drugs by deception from a 'medical professional' are breaking the law. I don't defend either action, nor do I recommend it, but IMHO to take the moral high ground on script fraud whilst approving of smoking dope, or munching pills on the weekend is the worst kind of hypocrisy. Both actions result in someone taking drugs they're not supposed to have according to law.
BigTrancer :)