• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

prepping morphine sulphate for iv

dont know if that explanation on how to make morphine into heroin is kosher. not that its hard but i think its against rules.

It isn't easy.

The chemicals are very hard to obtain.

I posted that for making morphine injectable.

Gsxxxtc said:
ill be damned if its that easy to turn morphine into heroin. cuz i can get 15mg morphine IR all day for $3... Has anyone ever done this succesfully?

If you live in a city, or maybe even if you don't, after accounting for yield/loss of product, buying heroin would likely be the same price/cheaper, and safer (because I'm guessing you don't know much about chemistry)

I actually just shot up my whole script of 60 ms contin 15mg pills within this week... now i have to wait another two weeks to get my script filled... these can DEFFinately be shot up, with no problems... i'd recommend a high dosage though, thats the only way they are worth it... damn good if you do about 90mg in one shot... seriously good..

good luck!

Damn I had no idea morphine was so week compared to heroin even when injected.

Read Please!!

** new user... simple question... please answer.

my friend doesn't ever use needles and wants to know how to get the most out of his stash of 30mg morphine ir tablets.

Taken or snorted he just cant get the rush like like the real stuff.
He goes weekend to weekend, so his tolerance is pretty low, but he just cant seem to get up like sniffin a piece of the bundle?

He read alot of the threads, and saw the ways to reconfigure for iv use, but what would anyone recommend for him given the options?

Oh... and he WONT "plug" it (rectal)

Thanks people!!! "my friend" would really appreciate the advice!! ;)

The best way for your friend to take the morphine is to eat it. Snorting morphine actually has a lower bioavailability then eating it. Ive been on morphine both MScontin and morphine IR's on and off (mostly on) for years and i always eat the stuff.

Also don't let the low oral BA fool you morphine taken orally is still quite addictive and is hell to come off. At the right dose it also gives a very good high and is more noddy then any other opiate ive tried.

^ Agreed. If you don't want to plug it (and who can blame you, plugging is so gay 8)), swallowing is the way to go.
Although I do recommend you get over the "fear" and plug it, it will help you get your moneys worth out of these pills.

johanneschimpo said:
^ Agreed. If you don't want to plug it (and who can blame you, plugging is so gay 8)), swallowing is the way to go.
Although I do recommend you get over the "fear" and plug it, it will help you get your moneys worth out of these pills.

Yes i agree anyone who plugs must be a homosexual ;) . I didnt think plugging morphine had a higher bioavailability then the oral route i always thought they where the same. But i have heard more then a few people say that plugging morphine worked better then eating it so i really don't know who to believe.

I used to get morphine suppositories for when i got too sick from pain to swallow pills and i don't remember them working any better then the pills. Granted this was about 2 years ago so my memory is abit sketchy.

Too bad the damn things are impossible to get because they where great for when i was vomiting and couldnt take pills. The pharmacist told me that all narcotic suppositories are hard to find probably because only really sick people would need them and junkies wouldnt like them.

First, morphine sulphate IS a salt.

Second, it is perfectly soluble in very warm water.

What is not soluble are Western brands of morphine sulphate TABLETS.

Fatman, it is not about "too much" unless it is about safety. I was taking , in 30 mg. tablets like yours, 3000 mgs a day and now take 600 so do not sweat it. Morphine builds incredible tolerance (sadly). Just always keep your upper limit in mind and REMEMBER, when you IV its it will decrease by 2/3rds, or 33 and 1/3rd Percent.

If you take 150 orally, you will need to top out at 60, since 50 is going to be a problem accurately measuring in all likelihood. In fact, I would tell you to go with 30 mg because you can always increase.

Microns, and you should be using a 4.5, only get out ALOT of the partiuclate, not all of it. You want to use two if possible to decolourise your solution if using coloured tabs.

As for the recipe by Lurkerguy, that is for a nasty thing called Homebaked Heroin and you should worry about safely injecting your morphine before you start experimenting with other things.

Ninjatunes: The method you are asking about is to convert morphine into heroin acetate but very impure and terrible on the veins, aside from other health risks.

Heroin is merely a delivery vehichle for morphine. You can titrate your dosage, increasing to compensate and get the same effect sans as deep a rush, but most junkies are in it for other things than just the 5 second rush. I should add that you lose some of the target when you "Homebake" so it really is a crapshoot.

Holy Shit! 8o 8o

Theres a guide in here that is not only against the rules, it harmful as fuck!

EDIT: Conversion post is unapproved. Anyone who read it, and is thinking about trying it, please reconsider. I reviewed the MSIR > Heroin conversion guide posted here, and like the poster above stated, it is HIGHLY dangerous.

Last edited:
Thanks guys... what ill probably do from now on is what i usually do and melt about 2 30mg IR tabs in a shotglas full of hot tapwater and drink... atleast this eliminates the time it takes for the stomache to break it down.
I was just curious to see if i could extract or convert "my friends" morphine tabs into hydromorphone or a similar substance, so sniffing it could yield that nice "rush" like cracking into an 80mg oxycontin.. mmMMmMMM i miss those =D

weekendworrior said:
I was just curious to see if i could extract or convert "my friends" morphine tabs into hydromorphone or a similar substance, so sniffing it could yield that nice "rush" like cracking into an 80mg oxycontin.. mmMMmMMM i miss those =D

Im no chemist by any means but im pretty damn sure there is no easy way to convert morphine into hydromorphone. Also telling someone how to do this even if it was possible is against the bluelight rules.

Morphine builds incredible tolerance (sadly).

Morphine does build a fairly bad tolerance but i never found it to be nearly as bad as oxycodone. My tolerance goes through the roof on that stuff. Not to mention i find oxy to be much shorter acting.

paranoid android said:
Im no chemist by any means but im pretty damn sure there is no easy way to convert morphine into hydromorphone. Also telling someone how to do this even if it was possible is against the bluelight rules.

Oh... but converting morphine for intravenous injection just seemed to slip under the radar???? The TITLE of the thread none the less.

weekendworrior said:
Oh... but converting morphine for intravenous injection just seemed to slip under the radar???? The TITLE of the thread none the less.

Prepping something for IV is much different then asking how to synthesize one drug into another.

weekendworrior said:
Thanks guys... what ill probably do from now on is what i usually do and melt about 2 30mg IR tabs in a shotglas full of hot tapwater and drink... atleast this eliminates the time it takes for the stomache to break it down.
Converting morphine to hydromorphone is very difficult. Im sure there are guides online somewhere, but they arent on bluelight, nor is somebody going to help you with this.