• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Prepare morphine 60mg for intravenous administration?

60mg+ of hydromorph is 20mg more than used in the lethal injection... I am almost certain you are being mixed up with morphine. Even then that is a huge ammount. Anyway, please look at the date of the last post before you post, this thread probably didn't warrant a bump...A mod might close it?

i know this post is from a while ago but yes i do think he is confusing hydromorphone (dilaudid) with something else. from my own experience, (this is not an actual scientific conversion) i feel 2 mg iv hydromorphone is about equivalent to 10mg iv morphine. might be different if you are using morphine or dilaudid oral pills for iv use. im talking about hospital-use, pharmacy prepared iv morphine and dilaudid here.

Ive booted almost 100mgs of hydromorphone before. 12 dilly 8s soaked overnight then slammed out of a 3ml rig. It's all tolerance fools on death row won't have a habit

And I would know because I shoot a half gram Of morphine a day you have to heat the er morphine pills to get a good clean shot. The gel separates at a high temp so you boil the water dump m powder stir and draw quickly. Then completely FREEZE the solution. After its frozen let it thaw and filter through a micron while cold. You will see the solution coming out clear and thin like water and the part you haven't filters looks so cloudy and gross (unlike when still hot it looks decePtively clear after the first pull) but you can just see the wheel putting in so much work

Someone on here, I forget who, posted a great cold water extraction method. I get 200mg MS Contins and this is what works great. Wipe off the coating with wet paper towel. Crush pill and put in a cup with some lightly salted water. Just let it sit for an hour. Taste the water and you will taste the morpine. I ran the water through a paper towel over another cup just to make sure it was clean but since I never heated or mixed all the shit stayed on the bottom.

Ok tricomb but if you just soak it overnight where does the gel go? The mallies don't even have microcrystalline cellulose or talc they are actually pretty clean as far as particulatel matter. The gel is the problem. If you put 200mg of mallie powder in 550 units of water to try to make four shots around 50mg/ml by just letting it soak overnight you are simply left with a jelly mess. Explain that to me.

And what's the problem with using heat if you freeze it afterwards. Knocks everything back out. Its not like using a little heat and all of a sudden all the particles are now smaller than .22 microns. Heat dissolves stuff cold water won't but look specifically at the msds of Endo and mallinkrodt generic morphine sulfate and tell me what in there is so awful to heat then freeze

No one has given a halfway decent explanation of why freezing after heat is worse than just cold water. Just saying don't heat isn't cutting it because the heat is what drops the gel right to the bottom of the spoon while the morphine flows into the water floating above. No one on the whole Internet advocates your method but you tricomb go to opiophile and every extraction calls for heat. We arent talking about Kadians here.

also soaking it overnight in cold water like you said you are talking about putting huge amounts of water for small amounts of morphine which might be ok if you are plugging something out of an oral syringe but not if you are IVing with insulin rigs and need your shots to be as concentratEd as possible.

Heat is bad when it comes to microcrystalline cellulose and talc. Brand mscontin and abgs have that crap I don't touch them. Mallie and Endo are way cleaner; they don't have that glass crap in them

Yes a bit dangerous but it works.

yes....perfect now boot it up

I have read hundreds of threads with every complicated form of extracting for IV use and this was by far the simplest and was quite effective. I wouldn't make a huge hab
it of shooting pills with all the gel but i was very happy with half a pill and I have quite the tolerance.

I have never mastered this morphine XR shooting technique however If I remember correctly it is essential to cool down the solution with ice to ensure all the wax drops out of solution if you do this correctly you can still micron filter the results so I don't see the problem with heating per se either.

the solution is very clear in the rig..... key is dont let them touch the water untill its hot enough....ive been doing these for about a year...... with that method...

also in my experiance the rush is the same with a half a pill as it is with a whole... so i do half of a pill at a time....

also... you can do a re-cook..... just add another capful let it boil for a few sec then smash the gel real good and suck it up

or if you wanna add your recook with the original shot...just use a half a cap full of water each time

let me know if it worked for ya :)
I agree do only 30mg or half its the same rush. You will not get a bigger from doing all 60mg at once.

Ummm, are the 100's different or something? I never had a problem with the 100's gelling THAT bad and would honetly get a damn good rush from them, would seperate it into two shots though, usually one after the other because I read that only 60mg of Morphine per 1cc, and that's all I could get was the 1cc's...but the 30 MS Contins...god what a damn bitch to do. Just wondering are the 200's the same Ike69? I mean there is a little bit of gel but toatally no a hassle to get around at all??

What a shame to see someone practicing the opposite of HR..

Don't [as above posters said] HEAT PILLS.

Hope you gathered the information you needed!

Damb I know this is a old post, it's simple

I have stumbled across some orange 60mg morphine tablets (E655 on one side, 60 on the other) and was wondering how to prepare these as safely as possible for intravenous administration. I've searched around but have not found a completely satisfactory answer. I am well aware the dangers of this form of administration.

I would also would like to know a way to simply extract, as pure as possible, morphine power (its morphine sulfate in these pills, correct?) from the other junk in the pills. I guess it would pretty much follow the same same procedure as the one above but maybe with some evaporation?

Thanks for helping me out guys!
1)Get the 2 spoons one tbls and one tsp
2)Take the pill and use a alchaol swab to wipe of the coating.
3) crush pill to dust (as good as u can)
4) I go by eye but 2-3mL water in the big spoon.
5)Make 2 cottons for big spoon and 1 for small spoon
6) heat water in spoon until it's pretty much boiling. (Takes 185• for hours to make H) a/w
7) take the inside of one of your used needles out to mix mixture with. (Only your own be CLEAN!)
8) put the crushes pill into the hot water in the 2-3mL water heated.
9) stir with the needle "tube" inside if it.
10) throw both cotton balls into the stitrd mix. Suck up with 2-3 1mL/100U needles.
11) put all liquid in smaller spoon.
12) make another cotton and put a equip amount of liquid in each needle 2-3
That's 20mg shots at 3 which gives the same rush as a 60, or 2 30mg shots.
13)tie prep contact, because of the "wax matrix draw up half as much blood into the needle as liquid eg...100U 50U blood do t worried if u can't get 50 @ once because u can put some in and the pull more blood out.
14) enjoy and save the other shot or 2 for later. REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY FIT 60mg OF MORPHNE PER mL or 100U. Hydromorphone is 333:mL or 100U good lunch outing that much in a 100uniy needle I had 5 start to reharded before I could slam it