L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Premature ejaculation/lasting longer

JAY_P98

Greenlighter
Me and my girl have went through a really down time in our relationship and have not had sex in 4 months. We've recently mended our problems and started to be sexual again. My stamina is about 1 minute at the most. It used to be 5 to 10 minutes with stopping every now and then. She was satisfied. Now I can't seem to be able to get back to lasting longer. I feel as though i get excited because it hasn't happened in so long I just go in no time. It's very frustrating for me and for her as she is not wanting to have sex anymore because she's not being satisfied. What are things I can do to increase my stamina and reduce the urge to just blow.

Go down on her, bro. Eat her pussy.. tease her. It's up to you to satisfy her. Start kissing her thighs and lightly brushing your tongue across her clit, from one side to the other. Slowly make your way towards the center. Once you do get to her pussy start slowly, get her wanting it. Start licking your tongue up and down, softly, stopping briefly to suck her clit lightly. Add a little pressure and do it harder, a little faster, you can even add in a couple fingers as you're sucking/licking her clit. Shake your head from side to side a little bit while your mouth is on her clit, use your tongue... if you're doing it right you're sure to make her cum... Worship the pussy, once you start fucking you can stop and go back to eating her pussy if you need a minute to regain your composure. You'll find your groove again, but if you want her to be satisfied then you have to put in the effort.

She's one of them that eating her out or anything similar to that isn't her favorite and it doesn't effect her when I do it. She doesn't want fingered either. It's a make out have sex kind of thing with her. She always wants on top. Very rarely does she want anything else. I'm at a loss on ways to simulate her so it doesn't take her as long to orgasm but with very little foreplay I find it hard.

we all been there before man, use some promescent before sex and it will desensitize it down there. it doesn't make me go totally numb but i bust it out when we're going to go at it for night. i got it at rite aid but seen it at target and online too. good luck

she's part of the problem.

her rigid ideas on how everything should be how she wants it is putting pressure on you.

thats not helping this issue

normally i'd say bust a nut half hour before then you will last way longer second time- basic really.

sprays that numb you? whats the point of sex you cant feel? thats flipping the one-sidedness in the other direction

Maybe its because you didn't have sex for so long?

In a reltionship I kinda want it at least every other day depending on how funny she walking.

I have had trouble with women having pain from my cock being a bit much and one chick I dated I couldn't even get half way in.