• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Pregnenolone and cannabis - the future?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Happened to have a delivery of weed while I've been taking some pregnenonlone (just for health reasons - it backfills hormones and makes you sleep and feel great). There's a lot of articles around saying "Pregnenolone blunts cannabis intoxication" - it doesn't, it slightly alters the effect so you get less couch-lock and more energy and a clear-headed physical and mental high. It takes away all the negatives I felt about weed and just leaves the positive effects.

It's worth experimenting with. Pregnenolone is very cheap - I maybe take 2mg a day licked off the back of my hand - so a fiver would get you a years supply.

Good luck to you anyway.

Happened to have a delivery of weed while I've been taking some pregnenonlone (just for health reasons - it backfills hormones and makes you sleep and feel great). There's a lot of articles around saying "Pregnenolone blunts cannabis intoxication" - it doesn't, it slightly alters the effect so you get less couch-lock and more energy and a clear-headed physical and mental high. It takes away all the negatives I felt about weed and just leaves the positive effects.

It's worth experimenting with. Pregnenolone is very cheap - I maybe take 2mg a day licked off the back of my hand - so a fiver would get you a years supply.

Good luck to you anyway.
What sort of Pregnenolone formulation are you taking? AFAIK pregnenolone has very low oral bioavailability, I take 100mg pills and I do feel an effect but I mean it's very subtle at that dose.

Just the cheapest capsules I can find and I take maybe 2-5mg a day first thing. It seems to clear all of the fuggy-head feeling and you arnt so tired.

Oh my!

Years ago i once read about pregnenolone being fulfilling an important natural regulator role in our human brains so it doesn't overdose on cannabinoïds or similar. The idea that we were featured with some built-in self-regulating system sounded good enough; while for the promise of anti-buzz vaccines there was the Bial Biotrial 10-2474 molecule but it ended with 1 brain-dead guinea-pig victim and 5 more at ER in Rennes, France.

The day industrials succeed we can expect Ritalin to get wealthy competition in schools...

:eek:

Good luck to you anyway.
I think it is worth noting that different people get differing effects from medications and cannabis. I'm not saying your conclusions are wrong or inaccurate, but maybe this could be a subjective experience unique to you. While other may feel the same, perhaps there is some validity to the original articles that are also true for other people :)

Transdermal is better. I have oral and transdermal. For increased absortion put it on nutsack. Too much made me feel maybe too feminine. Felt different for sure.

Dont you have to be homosexual to do that?

I only ever touch mine with a cake-se
Are you sure you're don't take cake server shove it up your ass and push twirl so it rips you a bigger asshole ,as big as your mouth gets, when that happens to you ?

30mg pregnenolone on the day you eat a lot of cannabis is a totally different high. It's great.

The hand$... Reminding us of the "Horrific Dangers of Masturbation" by do¢ Andrew Huberman on YouTube. M'well never mind about the hands, it was most obviously The Penis which gave our monkey ancestors the primordial spark to invent tools, driven by a splash of brief/intense but ephemeral pleasure! M'well, judging by the hints of intelligence we can observe on cable TV and internet today!

Anyway never forget the old adage saying « Practice makes perfect », euh... Lubricants too!

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

I've taken pregnenolone for years... 50mg a day. I didn't know it had this interaction with cannabis. The last time I smoked weed, which was the first time in months, I was sky high from just one toke. My thoughts were so vivid I almost couldn't handle it.