• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pregnancy worry. Can i get some serious advice.

IDontKnow34

Greenlighter
I recieved oral sex from a woman i do not know at all. I ment her on Craigslist. I Came on her boobs and some got on her hand. And just the other day i started freaking out for no reason. What if she stuck her hand in her vagina and got herself pregnant? What if she scooped up my cum and stuck it in her? Can she get pregnant? Ive talked to her an interrogated her lol. She has told me that she wiped it off and that she can't get pregnant? How worried should I be? I mean i kinda sound ridiculous right? I don't think someone would do this but you never know. Can anyone help? Any serious advice? Please help. :(:(

Don't worry another minute about it. What incentive would she have to get pregnant from a CL hookup without your knowledge? Are you rich? A celebrity? Or another type of person who would be a target for such a thing? If no, she'd have to be batshit crazy to do something like that. That kind of crazy person could have just as easily cut your throat with a kitchen knife.

I think you should go back and cum on her tits again and spend 100% of your energy enjoying it and 0% of your energy worrying about it. :D

Humans don't have such high fertility rates even when people are trying to get pregnant.
I think you are definitely worrying unduly.

Almost no chance of getting her pregnant that way. As a matter of fact, some guys only do oral because it is a very safe type of sex.

Don't worry another minute about it. What incentive would she have to get pregnant from a CL hookup without your knowledge? Are you rich? A celebrity? Or another type of person who would be a target for such a thing? If no, she'd have to be batshit crazy to do something like that. That kind of crazy person could have just as easily cut your throat with a kitchen knife.

I think you should go back and cum on her tits again and spend 100% of your energy enjoying it and 0% of your energy worrying about it. :D

I honestly don't know what incentive she would have. lol She sucked my dick for weed. Idk if her being a smoker has anything to do with this. But idk she just seems sketchy but i defintely can tell she's annoyed with me questioning her about it. So i should probably just move on from this huh? I just don;t want year or 2 to go by and then out of no where im getting hit with child support or something, lol i sound crazy

haha. you're the crazy one.

i cannot believe you interrogated her!

....though stranger things HAVE happened....you should call the police.

I would be more concerned about your paranoia and anxiety problem. I mean seriously, sure, in very rare cases, and almost never with a stranger, shit like this happens. But lightning strikes happen and the wrong person getting assassinated happens... they're not worth worrying about either.

You may as well never have sex at all if you're this paranoid.

On the plus side, questioning her about it sounds fucking hilarious. I mean can you imagine what she must think?

lol thank you all for your help, i now all of this sounded stupid hahah but i appreciate the advice.

You got your dick sucked for weed dude? On CL? Man, I was missing out in my single days. I think maybe you should lay off it a bit, you sound a bit paranoid. Recommend a better CBD ratio than what you are currently using.

Trust me, she isn't pregnant.
I understand your worry though (although it is irrational). Always be careful because STDs are kinda a big deal too.

Trust me, she isn't pregnant.
I understand your worry though (although it is irrational). Always be careful because STDs are kinda a big deal too.

Thank you, And I will be. Im not doing that anymore lol, gonna find a nice girl and settle the fuck down.

She probably did not want to get pregnant from some random person she met and hooked up with for NSA sex off Craigslist.

Thank you, And I will be. Im not doing that anymore lol, gonna find a nice girl and settle the fuck down.

Apologize to that poor woman your freaked out at in the mean time!!
My goodness.

I understand anxiety and paranoia but you have to look at it from her perspective which is likely "Why the hell would I want a baby from this psycho?!"
I don't mean to sound harsh but I really think you should make amends if you're willing to admit that you panicked for no reason.