L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pregnancy scare?

Jonathan66

Greenlighter
Hiho im 19 and my girlfriend is 19 as well.

We were fooling around recently - we were dry humping (she had panties on I didnt) and also I was rubbing my penis on top of her buttocks (where butt ends and back begins) but both without ejaculation.
Three days later my girlfriend told me that she had strong pains like before period and pains in her lower back but she was 13 days after period and felt nauseous (she never experienced pms before or ovulation pain. So what is going on? is she pregnant and can she have any symptoms like that?
Plus she also feels a bit weak and her throat is sore I guess she is a bit sick.

So here I just id like to get some answers -

1. Did any of these things we did posed any risk for pregnancy? (I never ejaculated though there could be some precum on my penis but I was peeing at morning and didnt ejaculated)

2. If they posed any risk for pregnancy then can she feel symptoms 3 days after 'intercourse'?

3. I was reading also about ovulation pains and they seem similar to what she feels can they like appear in morning and then again few hours later and so on for like 2-3 days?

4. Can she experience ovulation pains if she never experienced them before?

5. If a girl has a flu can she experience stronger PMS symptoms and notice them for first time?

6. What are the chances of getting girl pregnant theoretically if we both are naked and dry-humping? (without ejaculation, only with precum)?

Nice first post.

Nope. Come needs to be inside of the vagina for babies to be made. Not pre-come within the vicinity of a vag with panties on.

Did you get 'the talk'?

So there is nothing to worry about, is that what do you want to tell me?

Also I would like to hear what other people have to say on this topic and my other questions because you only answered one (which was the most important too) thanks but there are few more haha :)

Post is also very long because I am so confused :)

Very unlikely, but something to keep in mind... Morning after pill. Much easier than an abortion. And much MUCH easier than a baby.

1. Did any of these things we did posed any risk for pregnancy? (I never ejaculated though there could be some precum on my penis but I was peeing at morning and didnt ejaculated)
No. VERY VERY slim chance. It would be almost a miracle.

2. If they posed any risk for pregnancy then can she feel symptoms 3 days after 'intercourse'?
No

3. I was reading also about ovulation pains and they seem similar to what she feels can they like appear in morning and then again few hours later and so on for like 2-3 days?
yes

4. Can she experience ovulation pains if she never experienced them before?
Yes

5. If a girl has a flu can she experience stronger PMS symptoms and notice them for first time?
I have no clue

6. What are the chances of getting girl pregnant theoretically if we both are naked and dry-humping? (without ejaculation, only with precum)?
.000000000000001%

I'm 24 and I randomly got cramps about a week and a half before my period (a few months ago). It was a painful two days. It had never happened before. Things can change!

It does not sound as though she's at risk for becoming pregnant but since you are worried about it have her take a home pregnancy test kit or two.