Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pregabs for 4 days

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
Hi all,
As tile suggests - how safe is one dose of 100mg pregablin for 4 days? Been given some to deal with RLS following eye surgery on my cornea. Was given DHC for the days after but even a couple of days low opiate usage now gives me annoying RLS.

So my mate gave me some 100mg pregabs. But I've heard horror stories about this so I wanted to check I wasn't going to send myself into WDs.

I've noticed 100mg seems to blow my face off. Literally. Feels like Diaz only stronger and more euphoric. It's okay but it's definitely not my DOC.

Cheers all :)

That's a low dose of a safe substance for a short period of time. That should be well within medically safe limits, and also should be fine for a gaba acting substance. You might get a little rebound anxiety and insomnia when you stop, though I really wouldn't expect anything worse than that. I can't imagine any w/d horrors from such limited use.

However, I've only ever done pregabs 2 days running or on alternate days at the most, due to the rapid increase in tolerance. It's not something I've ever used very regularly.

It's fairly forgiving. You will be fine. 300mg is a fully active dose recreationally, but I have felt the nice warm buzz off 150mg.

You can even use it to switch from phenibut (or use gabapentin).

I've had benzo seizures but none with pregabs. Only thing possibly related to seizure activity are hypnagogic jerks and sort of brain judders while falling off to sleep after heavy use. Also a kind of brain shudder/vertigo, but it never caused an actual seizure. It's very discomforting though.

The prescription dhc sounds like a mild pain medication.

I've had benzo seizures but none with pregabs. Only thing possibly related to seizure activity are hypnagogic jerks and sort of brain judders while falling off to sleep after heavy use. Also a kind of brain shudder/vertigo, but it never caused an actual seizure. It's very discomforting though.
Same.

I'm still scared of it though, lol.

I need natural synthesized hydrocodone or better. The more natural the substance the safer and better to/for me.

Now some one is going to come up with some arsenic saying. But I love all natural, if you know what I am saying. ;)

:weedleaf::weedleaf:

That's a low dose of a safe substance for a short period of time. That should be well within medically safe limits, and also should be fine for a gaba acting substance. You might get a little rebound anxiety and insomnia when you stop, though I really wouldn't expect anything worse than that. I can't imagine any w/d horrors from such limited use.

However, I've only ever done pregabs 2 days running or on alternate days at the most, due to the rapid increase in tolerance. It's not something I've ever used very regularly.
I stayed awake for a day and a half while taking it. Pregabalin frightens me.

Unfortunately it is very intriguing. I must get some more to have on hand and also p.r.n. when needed. Oh yess.

But if I don't get any I wont cry over it.

What I do need is some Norco. Perfect for me. I don't even worry about it or give it a second thought. Why should I !

Pregabalin, Gabapentin . . . . . oh where has my life gone !!!!! ;) ;) ;)

avatar looks like post malone heee

omg
g8euRm4.png

Last edited:
I need natural synthesized hydrocodone or better. The more natural the substance the safer and better to/for me.

Now some one is going to come up with some arsenic saying. But I love all natural, if you know what I am saying. ;)

:weedleaf::weedleaf:

Well thats good, given that everything ever made is natural.

So we can make opium ? Then why use gabapentin and pregabalin ! Is opium depleted, why can't I get prescribed then. Are the opium channels depleted ?? This other stuff gabapentin, pregabalin, and benzo's are having very bad and ill effects on me. 🙁
Well thats good, given that everything ever made is natural.

So I can actually GROW gabapentin and pregabalin plants and make tea ?

I like everything that naturally grows. I would like a pregablin plant please. Or how many ever that I am allowed.
I would like to grow some all naturally !!

KMGZA5Z.png

I still like what grows naturally in nature that can be taken everyday not just every now and then.

So how is pregabalin natural when there is no such thing as a pregabalin plant ? What is in it ? And how do you make something that is so natural.

I am trying to take something everyday, AND NOT just when I want to trip. And I am tripping right now !