• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregablin + Diazepam

ValiumTorenceSkyHi

Bluelighter
Aright fellow bluelighters! Just got some pregablin got 4 strips of 75mg so i just took 10x75mg and 70mg valium to get me started! Nice little benzo mix! The benzos i take dailly at high doses so my tolerence is extremely high! but with pregablin its average every months or 2 i get some as a treat!

Just want to hear peoples thoughts on the drug really? do others enjoy them taking without anything else? just bye on there own? do other people enjoy mixing benzos? any other good ways to take them? iv heard plugging but iv never done that with anything lol!

i thought about snorting but that would be alot of powder!

Thoughts? experiences? tips on getting the most out of them? appreciated! :D

Damn, thats a hell of a dose youve got there.
I enjoy the hell out of pregabalin and kratom mixed. Ive never taken it with benzos just because im not a big fan of benzos, but ive heard its a great mix as well.

Taking small doses of DXM (30-60mg) about an hour before taking the pregabalin seems to potentiate it a little bit in my experience.

Damn, thats a hell of a dose youve got there.
I enjoy the hell out of pregabalin and kratom mixed. Ive never taken it with benzos just because im not a big fan of benzos, but ive heard its a great mix as well.

Taking small doses of DXM (30-60mg) about an hour before taking the pregabalin seems to potentiate it a little bit in my experience.

If i had it id try it! the (DMX or kratom) lol im can hardly type now! think the pregabs are peaking lol! Everytime i take them i get a differnt kinda high its weird lol! Riight now i just feel dizzy and want to sleep! not ate anything all day so luckily i get my dinner made lol so dinner time! get some food in me lol!