• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pregabalin

dynodavie

Bluelighter
so i used pregabalin the get past oxycodone withdrawal where i would use it 2 days on 2 days off, since then i would make sure that i would at least get 72 hours between doses just to help deal with PAWS from oxycodone, is this enough time between doses to not become dependent or face a bad withdrawal to come off of it ?

so i used pregabalin the get past oxycodone withdrawal where i would use it 2 days on 2 days off, since then i would make sure that i would at least get 72 hours between doses just to help deal with PAWS from oxycodone, is this enough time between doses to not become dependent or face a bad withdrawal to come off of it ?
Its unlikely, though far from impossible, to experience withdrawal with that dosage regimen.
What doses of pregabalin do anticipate using?
Have you ever experienced withdrawal from another GABA drug (benzos, z-drugs, barbiturates, EtOH, etc)?

Its unlikely, though far from impossible, to experience withdrawal with that dosage regimen.
What doses of pregabalin do anticipate using?
Have you ever experienced withdrawal from another GABA drug (benzos, z-drugs, barbiturates, EtOH, etc)?
Been using between 4 and 600 mg pregab and been getting 3 to 4 days under my belt before i dose again, no i have never been addicted to or withdrawn from gaba drugs; but have withdrawn from opiates a few times, however i have been using pregab bout 2 times a week for the last year or so, it is prescribed to me but i wont take it everyday because of all the stories i hear about how bad the withdraw is.

I think I have some of this but I am actually scared to take some. I tried Gabapentin and it got me sick. This might be better though because it sounds stronger. I have to ween off of pain medication.

Been using between 4 and 600 mg pregab and been getting 3 to 4 days under my belt before i dose again, no i have never been addicted to or withdrawn from gaba drugs; but have withdrawn from opiates a few times, however i have been using pregab bout 2 times a week for the last year or so, it is prescribed to me but i wont take it everyday because of all the stories i hear about how bad the withdraw is.
At that dose you should be fine unless you have an undiagnosed seizure disorder. Good luck with your struggle.