• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin Taper

At my height i had brought 2000 300 mg indian signature capsules for 50p each i would wake up and there would be 15 in a strip i take them and 3 more 15 strips of 300 mgs 60 in total. But 31 years of drug abuse that was the closest to death i had come my kidneys were fucked mind gone could feel water on lungs and my belly extended like i was pregnant
That would last me years to be honest. 😂 I doubt the potency of those pills are good tho, must be like 30-50% of real pfizer lyricas though. I'm just guessing btway, it has happened to me before with Indian clonazepam. The potency of those pills were just plain shite lols.

That would last me years to be honest. 😂 I doubt the potency of those pills are good tho, must be like 30-50% of real pfizer lyricas though. I'm just guessing btway, it has happened to me before with Indian clonazepam. The potency of those pills were just plain shite lols.
How you doing my brother how is your health. These signatures indian pregabs were the real deal i tried them before buying that many in total i must have brought 3 boxes of them containing 2000 each parcel . Even the lyrics i got off my pal in UK i was taking that many until i caught up to his 2 year supply before i found out he gets them and don't take them

How you doing my brother how is your health. These signatures indian pregabs were the real deal i tried them before buying that many in total i must have brought 3 boxes of them containing 2000 each parcel .
Not so good tbh, fighting for my life but still I'm getting by. Thanks for asking.
Damn, well yeah good point if you're buying 1k of pills the least thing u can do is test em first. The bad thing about gabaergics is the tolerance, it skyrockets and fades away so fast. After the 3rd day you're doing 5x as much as the 1st day to catch just a mild buzz, oh and the wds are super nasty. They resemble opiate wds alot but don't last as long, crazy cool experience for the books tho. 300g of pregabalin :p 😂 cheers man

Not so good tbh, fighting for my life but still I'm getting by. Thanks for asking.
Damn, well yeah good point if you're buying 1k of pills the least thing u can do is test em first. The bad thing about gabaergics is the tolerance, it skyrockets and fades away so fast. After the 3rd day you're doing 5x as much as the 1st day to catch just a mild buzz, oh and the wds are super nasty. They resemble opiate wds alot but don't last as long, crazy cool experience for the books tho. 300g of pregabalin :p 😂 cheers man
Good to hear you keeping upbeat and taking the best you can how is the pain i brought over 6000 of the 300 mg . Tolerance like no drug i have known

The only better thing about the pregab wds are that for me after 7 days of the worse wds i have ever had it just like a switch being flipped its over . First pregab wd i ever had was after taking them for months at high doses i needed relief . I thought i drive to Punjabi butcher to go get ground poppy pods in such torture and just so much anxiety i was crying . I stepped out of my car brought a small box of pods and some water to do a water wash down with as i got out of the shop it was like a miracle the worse of the wd was over and within hours i was back to normal no paws little bit of insomnia but that was it.

Also unlike pregabs for opium wd poium does nothing for pregab wd might take some anxiety away but i found diazepam not big doses 30 mg a day when tapered of pregabs does bring relief . Pregab wds for me make me suicidal the mental torture and anxiety are so bad every opium wd i have had i at least could drag myself out of bed twice a day to shower because showers would be the only time i could get warm but during one pregab wd i could not get out of bed it felt like i was not part of my body i was thirsty as fuck but could not even sit up from bed to drink anything . But i just love the buzz and that's why i buy so many along as my prescription for 600 mg a day i know I'm going to regret it but i think that's months into the future lets worry when the time comes to panic

Last edited:
The only better thing about the pregab wds are that for me after 7 days of the worse wds i have ever had it just like a switch being flipped its over . First pregab wd i ever had was after taking them for months at high doses i needed relief . I thought i drive to Punjabi butcher to go get ground poppy pods in such torture and just so much anxiety i was crying . I stepped out of my car brought a small box of pods and some water to do a water wash down with as i got out of the shop it was like a miracle the worse of the wd was over and within hours i was back to normal no paws little bit of insomnia but that was it.

Also unlike pregabs for opium wd poium does nothing for pregab wd might take some anxiety away but i found diazepam not big doses 30 mg a day when tapered of pregabs does bring relief . Pregab wds for me make me suicidal the mental torture and anxiety are so bad every opium wd i have had i at least could drag myself out of bed twice a day to shower because showers would be the only time i could get warm but during one pregab wd i could not get out of bed it felt like i was not part of my body i was thirsty as fuck but could not even sit up from bed to drink anything . But i just love the buzz and that's why i buy so many along as my prescription for 600 mg a day i know I'm going to regret it but i think that's months into the future lets worry when the time comes to panic
Ikr, pregab works wonders for opi wd but not the otherway round. The only thing that I've noticed that works for gabapentinoid wds is Ethanol, @Xorkoth confirmed this and gave me the reason on a previous post and gave me the explanation. It had something to do with calcium voltage channels or something like that and alcohol has the same effect.
Last time I quit gabapentin, I drank a few beers for a couple days to take the edge off and also tried some DXM(although I'm not sure if this helped at all). After 3 days of drinking, most of the nastier symptoms like the horrible headaches were gone. So I was able to tough it out the remaining days ti complete the week of gaba wds with not much discomfort( funny how gaba wds take EXACTLY a week and then BAM its gone haha). Cheers buddy. xx, stay safe

Ikr, pregab works wonders for opi wd but not the otherway round. The only thing that I've noticed that works for gabapentinoid wds is Ethanol, @Xorkoth confirmed this and gave me the reason on a previous post and gave me the explanation. It had something to do with calcium voltage channels or something like that and alcohol has the same effect.
Last time I quit gabapentin, I drank a few beers for a couple days to take the edge off and also tried some DXM(although I'm not sure if this helped at all). After 3 days of drinking, most of the nastier symptoms like the horrible headaches were gone. So I was able to tough it out the remaining days ti complete the week of gaba wds with not much discomfort( funny how gaba wds take EXACTLY a week and then BAM its gone haha). Cheers buddy. xx, stay safe
Look after yourself my brother health before everything. Its the weirdest thing first time i was expecting paws like with opium wd but no once its gone its over but those 7 days from high dosage jumping to people who not been through it its like its only a week but that week is so draining mentally . I much rather come of heroin then pregabs but pods or raw opium that another level of month long wds and months and months of paws