Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pregabalin (Lyrica)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam2893

Greenlighter
Hi I am just wondering if anyone knows if it is illegal to import Pregabalin without a prescription it is a schedule 4 drug but it isn't an Benzo so I am assuming it is legal to import without a prescription, correct?

Doubt it is legal to do that. It's a prescription med and pretty strong, people would abuse the fuck out of it.

Oh yeah by the way welcome to AUSDD....

There is already a thread on Lyrica here, it's been moved down a few pages so you might not have noticed (just means no one has posted in it in a while), but it's always an idea to use the 'search forum' feature over on the right up the top nearly, next to 'forum tools'

This is the Lyrica thread, with lots of replies-

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/581725-Lyrica-(Pregabilin-)-and-Gabapentin

Last edited:
Dude, it is basically ILLEGAL to import any pharmaceutical drug. That being said, a pet monkey of mine ordered some 'Xanax' and 'Rivotril' from some 'Mexican' 'online pharmacy', and the Cuntstoms agents opened it up, found what was in it, sent it through anyways with a warning letter attached.

May I ask why you want to import Lyrica, probably, from some dodgy online vendor? I know it's expensive as fuck in this country, but why? LOL.

It may help if you get a prescription written out by your GP, just in case Cuntstoms wants some medical documentation.

Dude, it is basically ILLEGAL to import any pharmaceutical drug. That being said, a pet monkey of mine ordered some 'Xanax' and 'Rivotril' from some 'Mexican' 'online pharmacy', and the Cuntstoms agents opened it up, found what was in it, sent it through anyways with a warning letter attached.

May I ask why you want to import Lyrica, probably, from some dodgy online vendor? I know it's expensive as fuck in this country, but why? LOL.

It may help if you get a prescription written out by your GP, just in case Cuntstoms wants some medical documentation.

Anxiety and as far as I know it isn't approved in Australia for anxiety so I thought importing would be the only way I could get it.

Your pet monkey didn't do shit.

8)

Anxiety and as far as I know it isn't approved in Australia for anxiety so I thought importing would be the only way I could get it.

You would be surprised at how often doctors prescribe medications for off-label reasons.

I'm starting on Gabapentin as a mood stabilizer in treating bi-polar disorder and have been prescribed lyrica for anxiety/benzo withdrawals.

Your pet monkey didn't do shit.

Bullshit, true story. How is your Gabapentin/Pregabalin helping you with your benzodiazepine withdrawals Tripman?

Dude, go to your local GP, print off some European fact sheet which indicates that it is used and approved for Generalized Anxiety Disorder over in Europe, go to Chemist Warehouse (cheapest Lyrica prices), save you the hassles of ordering dodgy shit from overseas brother man. Most likely he will give your a starter packet of 14 capsules, take 2 a day, morning and night, 150 mg, and tailor your anxiety reduction symptoms, keep us updated brother man.

Bronson.

I was on 120mg diazepam, 12mg alprazolam and 2mg flunitrazepam daily.

Started a taper with 20mg Clonazepam and 300mg Pregabalin daily.

It took me 4 months to get to baseline which was surprisingly quick. I still had a few seizures though.

Without it I truly would have been fucked.

I'm going to close this. Without a doubt, importing a prescription item without a valid Australian prescription is illegal. Even importing S3 items without appropriate authority is technically illegal. If anyone has information to the contrary, please PM me otherwise I see no point to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.