• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pregabalin (Lyrica &.Loperamide)

BeachBum4u

Bluelighter
So I ran out a little early (Oxymorphone & Oxycodone) but have been taking about 12-16 mg of Lope and 300mg of Lyrica 2-4x a day, give or take. The problem is that I feel I'm seeing through a movie and I feel super spaced out and fucked up almost. I also have been shaking a lot. Even typing is a challenge. The other thing is I use Medical Cannabis.

Is this to be expected or is something wrong with me? FTR, my father has Parkinson's and I do fear I either have it or I'm going to get it.

Any thoughts?

Don't over do it on the lyrica.

If you're in opiate wd that could maybe be a symptom?

But yeah if you take too much lyrica it will get weird. Gabapentin as well.

Maybe kratom could help? I'd suggest baclofen also but that isn't as easy to get your hands on.

Taking up to over a gram of Lyrica alone is going to leave you feeling spacey and trembling.. at least in my experience it did. Add the other stuff plus possible withdrawals, I think you're feeling exactly what one would expect.
Are you taking high doses of Lyrica for recreational use or treatment?

No shit! I was told that was a low starter dose. It was actually really strange today at work. Just really weird is all I can say! Thanks for the responses.

Don't over do it on the lyrica.

If you're in opiate wd that could maybe be a symptom?

But yeah if you take too much lyrica it will get weird. Gabapentin as well.

Maybe kratom could help? I'd suggest baclofen also but that isn't as easy to get your hands on.

Thanks but I'll be OK tomorrow morning.

I once got something similar to that from gabapentin. I have been told that loperamide has some seizure symptoms and full blown episodes at higher doses though. I'm not sure of the dosage that can cause that but you might want to use kratom instead. It's much safer and single handedly alleviated my subutex WD.

Be careful with Keaton. start LOW and wait an hour or even 2. I started at what the "smokeshop" suggested and had the worst headache Id ever had and it lasted for 7hours....because I took 5 capsules and prob should have started with 2. Everyone's different of course so work your way up waiting a good hour or 2 at least. Kratom is very overrated IMO.