• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids pregabalin comedown??

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Iunno im feeling this one odd detached kind of feeling thats slowly going away since i took more about 30min-1hr ago..never noticed before now, last dose was 7-8 hours ago.

I maybe dont notice it as significantly as i did because usually i take my opiates so often which are much more profound in effects but im really holding out right now on taking my dose to spread them longer cause' im short 4-5 days worth of pain meds this month rotation

So if i save one dose a day over the next ill save one for every day id otherwise be in complete withdrawal anyways thats why the hold out but im eating way more pregabalin with gabapentin

That said im noticing a hardcore detached type of comedown from the gabaeric meds almost like that amphetamine comedown phase where youve been up for days and have that blank feeling of emotion and stare at nothing with no thoughts except this feeling was harsher than that because it felt so.. surreal

Im coming back to normal now i presume because i took a few hundred mg of pregab and a few of gaba

Is there genuinely a comedown phase from these that can be as strong as i just experienced? First time noticing it, i didnt enjoy it lol.

Its pretty common to feel blank or to be staring off into the distance when coming down from pregabalin or any gaba-ergic

This bro is where you nip it. I stopped abusing my meds, I was tired of doing exactly what you are doing.

This bro is where you nip it. I stopped abusing my meds, I was tired of doing exactly what you are doing.
Hm, i dont really abuse my actual rx'd meds though. Sure i take them alongside my recreational drugs but to assume i'm abusing them is absurd i asked this question awhile ago and i remember it was because i hadnt really experienced a come-down from pregab before usually because im heavily medicated with a variety of things that more than likely make it unnoticable.