• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin - Combination with Xanax? While prescribed Wellbutrin.

krat

Greenlighter
Hello, I enjoy pregabalin quite bit to help with anxiety and a general mood lift. I have some experience getting even better results out of it with opiates. I am on Wellbutrin and the only available opiate that I am certain of the quality is Tramadol, which is listed as having a major interaction with the ingredient in Wellbutrin. So it looks like opiates ares out for now.

Xanax is listed as having a moderate interaction with Wellbutrin at excessive use. However, previous experience with Xanax has convinced me that .5mg is the most I would do, probably only even .25 if I could split it to that easily enough. So my use would be more like bare minimum rather than excessive. However, I read some posts on here stating that the Pregab would potentiate the Xanax. Unfortunately that seems to be going in the wrong direction for me - I have a bit of a tolerance to the Pregab but none to Xanax, and the purpose here isn't to potentiate Xanax but rather create an even better Pregabalin experience.

Anyone have any comments on .25mg Xanax mixed in here? Pregabalin dosage would be about 1.2g to 1.5g

Hello, I enjoy pregabalin quite bit to help with anxiety and a general mood lift. I have some experience getting even better results out of it with opiates. I am on Wellbutrin and the only available opiate that I am certain of the quality is Tramadol, which is listed as having a major interaction with the ingredient in Wellbutrin. So it looks like opiates ares out for now.

Xanax is listed as having a moderate interaction with Wellbutrin at excessive use. However, previous experience with Xanax has convinced me that .5mg is the most I would do, probably only even .25 if I could split it to that easily enough. So my use would be more like bare minimum rather than excessive. However, I read some posts on here stating that the Pregab would potentiate the Xanax. Unfortunately that seems to be going in the wrong direction for me - I have a bit of a tolerance to the Pregab but none to Xanax, and the purpose here isn't to potentiate Xanax but rather create an even better Pregabalin experience.

Anyone have any comments on .25mg Xanax mixed in here? Pregabalin dosage would be about 1.2g to 1.5g
Your Pregabalin dose already too high, I'll say that much. Try taking a break if you want a better Pregabalin experience, rather than adding Benzos....

Your Pregabalin dose already too high, I'll say that much. Try taking a break if you want a better Pregabalin experience, rather than adding Benzos....
Its just that it will only get to a certain point by itself. I know its a good mix with opiates but as I said above the only one I have access to isn't a great choice.

I have no issue with going lower on the pregab just for general use but for this purpose right now I am looking to do something other than take a break and get back to the same thing.

I am really leaning towards trying a small bit of Xanax. From what I can tell its not overly dangerous and if there is some kind of synergy there I would like to find out. If I am just glued to a bet I simply won't try it anymore.