• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc pregabalin at work tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamespd27

Ex-Bluelighter
My doctor has prescribed me pregabalin and I?m deciding wether 450 or 600 mg would be better on a 12 hour night shift? It?s 6am-6pm Im quite active at work so I was thinking put my headphones in and graft away

Thoughts? Oh I?ve took them twice before 300 first time didn?t feel a thing 600 I was racing around like I had 6000 red bulls lol

its my last 12 hour night shift I?ve done 8 in a row now I?m shattered I just want the time to fly

If you are already tired, then lyrica can make you drop off too sleep. So I would suggest you take it midway through your shift, and stick to 600mg.
Empty stomach with something fizzy and you can get that speedy feeling. Take it after a large carb meal and you will feel sleepy.

I give this advice hoping you are not doing something with machinery, or driving or something involving people and looking after them!

We kinda frown on how much should I take to get high threads vs how much can I take and be safe.

Sorry James, stay safe , esp at work if you are active and around dangerous equipment.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.