• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregabalin- anyone else take higher doses of lyrica?

I don't really find anybody them drugs to be worth recreational value, always are good to have in the tool box to combate negative side effects of drugs. They are all low grade in the big run and not something I want to consume my time with when I can enjoy schedule 1 and 2 drugs

Using it now for super high anxiety/anger/shakes... it works great for me and at 900mg today (spaced out dosing) i'm fixin to feel real relaxed; this in itself is a "high" for me... being less stressed and combative. It helps me "recreate" at times.
I don't really find anybody them drugs to be worth recreational value, ....
Do you want this place to be a place of academic discussion and life-saving information that is fine, but please stop with all of the recreational stuff.
My bad... didn't see post until after I posted.
True that.

Last edited:
Using it now for super high anxiety/anger/shakes... it works great for me and at 900mg today (spaced out dosing) i'm fixin to feel real relaxed; this in itself is a "high" for me... being less stressed and combative. It helps me "recreate" at times.
Yeah thats about what it does, gives you a general relaxed / no shits feel, too much'll get you into a sleepy almost opiate nod i find

but in the end, if you go through the entire thread, theres TONNS of experiences saying whether it's good or bad, yeah some say they get high etc, but i mean in general thats fine no? all 'recreation potential' drugs can get you high, and i mean the question was generalized i didn't expect so many replies however, educational af, and i see doses vary exponentially, so it goes to inform the user aka me, or future users that it's not 'deadly' but should be used with caution as many people state certain mg are just unbearable, which is a bonus to harm reduction when people have the question or are inquiring, i think this thread is a win

if i may add and not on a recreational value, i have never tried pregabalin its hard to come by here by me but gabapentin is easy to get. I have used it in the past for anxiety, insomnia and just an overall feeling of being fine or ontop of the world or on top of the the things i need to do if that makes sense, so as med used at right dosages can really help with everyday living and add positive things to your live. But also when dosages are raised and combined with other meds it can become very recreational. But for medicinal purposes i find this med to help out in a lot of areas especially with RLS for me specifically.

From my personal experience with Gabepentin (800mg tablets) I find that for me personally taking extremely high doses over an elongated period of time affects me the same as a high dose of mdma. I have taken 8000mg (for science lmao) and the initial high was extremely euphoric and the whole experience lasted around 7-8 hours from start to finish. I felt a great increase of sociability and energy. In the beginning I made the initial mistake of taking it all at once which works but your body does not absorb as much of the drug when there are large quantities present in your system. For maximum effect space each dose out over the span of a few hours, this not only helps increase the euphoria but also helps the pain relief and anxiety too.