• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin and zopiclone high

Jamespd27

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi I was just wondering if you guys could help by giving me your opinion on wether it is safe for me to take zopiclone a couple of hours after it kicks in as 900mg done a little last time but not enough

We could use some more information and specifics but I would proceed with caution.

Here's a case of someone who died from combining the two in large amounts:

In March 2009 a 49 year old female (BMI 23.5) presented to the emergency department with upper gastrointestinal bleeding and haematemesis.

She was admitted for further investigation. Two days later, she was discovered with her eyes locked in a downward fixed stare with abnormal decerebrated posturing and a GCS of 9.

A search of her handbag revealed used blister packets of zopiclone, diazepam and pregabalin, which had been prescribed 5 days previously. The empty blisters would have amounted to 105mg, 245mg and 3150mg,respectively, if they had been ingested simultaneously.

Toxicology= Zopiclone(0.24mg/L) + Pregabalin (25.3mg/L)

The pathologist attributed the cause of death to Pregabalin and Zopiclone toxicity

http://www.the-ltg.org/data/uploads/posters/pregabalin.pdf

How much Zopiclone do you usually take & I assume you eat them & not use another ROA?

I take it the 900mg taken was of Pregabalin too?

What does this mean?
Toxicology= Zopiclone(0.24mg/L) What does the L part mean?

I'm only asking for the sake of my own neck btw as I like to "use" these pills myself & I've had some negative effects several times.

It's the level of drug in postmortem femoral blood and postmortem urine. If you read the paper, she took over 3 grams of Pregabalin, it's recommended not to exceed 600. The kicker is that pregabalin OD is extremely rare, but with zopiclone mixed in... not so much.

do you know what the lethal dose of Pregablin is by itself?

it's hard to guage it from the mg per blood content as we only have about 5 litres of blood in our bodies

good combo.
you won't remember some shit you did and you will ramble if you talk to people, pregabs do that on there own
i axtually had 600mg pregab yesterday and 200mg in afternoon and 30mg zopiclone didnt realise i took 30mg thort only took 3 pills thats what zopis do to you.
I was more smashed than I thought I was but tbh 10mg does me fine so bit pissed off I wasted one yesterday.

Last edited:
KK's said Phenibut but I think he means Pregabalin because the data/ site matches.

Pregabalin
Mouse Oral LD50 >5000mg/kg
RatOralLD50 >5000mg/kg

so if it's 5000 mg/kg for a rodent, it'll be significantly higher for a human?

Not necessarily as there are several factors when converting from a rodent to a human like outer surface area, metabolism, etc and even then it varies between drugs. Rodents just give a ballpark to start from as it wouldn't be ethical to poison humans.

I'm guessing it would take less than 450 grams to kill you, which is what the mouse LD50 would be scaled up to human weight. None the less I'm sure it's fairly high because lethal OD's from monotherapy with pregabalin is rare.

BUT, you can get into plenty of trouble before hitting the LD50 so please don't use that as a false sense of security.

^ yes, I meant to write Pregabalin, maybe I should get some sleep before posting again :p