• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Pregabalin and Impotence?

zahal

Greenlighter
Does anyone else get limp dick when they're on pregab? aka Lyrica? I perform quite bad when on it but in some cases I have performed "ok".

The other night a girl came onto me, which happens very rarely these days. In fact I could probably count them on one hand. But yea I couldnt get it up to save myself. I was on high doses of pregab and a shot of meth. I mean yea the obvious answer is give it up, but I love the stuff. So much so I had to create a fake claim for my script to my doctor.

When I'm on high doses of it over 1 gram I get jaw clenches, energy, slight euphoria and happiness. A lot of people I know say it just makes them tired, but I believe it's because they take to low of a dose. Anyway just wondering if other people get the annoying limp dick haha Out

High doses are dangerous because it lowers your seizure threshold.

Achieving orgasm on high doses of pregabalin was more difficult for me, but not impossible. Impotence wasn’t as big of a deal as it is with opioids or dissociates for me. Pregabalin doesn’t seem to lend itself to making love, at least not at higher dosages.

High doses are dangerous because it lowers your seizure threshold.

Achieving orgasm on high doses of pregabalin was more difficult for me, but not impossible. Impotence wasn’t as big of a deal as it is with opioids or dissociates for me. Pregabalin doesn’t seem to lend itself to making love, at least not at higher dosages.

I definatley believe foreplay and attraction play a big part in this equation. I've been on copious amounts of pre and still managed to skewer an attractive 17 yr old a couple yaars ago. Meahwhile I have issues with a local girl who im not really into. I guess the thing is here is that when you get over 30, its not all about sex and pussy its about maturity with relationships and sex drive. If i want to go fuk a supermodel il call up my friend. I shouldnt probably get into females in the state im in. Lets just say i dont hate them but id ont like them either.

for me, pregabalin gets me crazy horny - my old lady also, so it works good ;) - but it does take me awhile to blow the load while under the influence

I don't think it's too surprising you were experiencing impotence while on a high dose of pregabalin AND a shot of meth.