• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pregabalin 2.159 g Visions and physical comfort

Mracid

Bluelighter
Today It is my Pregabalin day, I have 450mg a day and I take it every 5 days so I get nearly no tolerance and a good trip every 5 days, sometimes 4. I've been doing this for 2 months and I think I developped a tolerance but not as much as I expected. Nothing like taking it every day ! It feels like the first time but less intense and happy, more normal.

Today I took the Highest dose I ever did because I got an upgrade in the dosage, form 300mg a day to 450mg a day.
So when I got my pills yesterday I was happy to know that I would have a nice day today!

The effects were: Physical comfort, like my body is made out of sponge.
Visual distortion: I have HPPD a persitant hallucination disorder that makes you see form and colors and it never stops, pregabalin is increasing this effect.
Visual Immage popping in my head: this one is new, I get a fraction of second of intense physical orgasm and an image that comes with it. This one is interesting.
Social effect: makes you want to connect with people even if you naturally dont, natural joy.
Personnal effect: increase confidance and self esteem, makes you think before you act.

Overall It is a great drug to take at high dose, but it's really hard to manage the dosage.
Good to cycle with other drugs because of quick tolerance.

Yeah, the pregabalin high is amazing, one of my favourites. But don't you feel really bad afterward for several days or even weeks?

I like pregabalin too but it gives me some strange side effects.

Side effects include:

Tinnitus
Loss of control over bladder (I can't hold my urine properly after I went to the toilet)
Cardiac arythmia, pressure on my chest

I Have no side effect aside muscle spasm due to too much Ca++ blockade in neuromusculaire junctions.
This side effects begin when I take more than I need to get satisfaction, its kinda of a warning saying next time lower dose.

Ignoring this effect I have no distasteful effect, even when I do not take it (aside my normal physical discomfort).
I feel it only as a temporary relief that can be taken every 4-5 days to skip tolerance build up.

Great drug. And in big doses can give intense hallucinations (mabe its only my HPPD there) unique effect of having a memory implanting in your planing thoughts and your senses for a second and back to normal. Wierd but interesting effect.

I love pregabalin, it feels like a stronger gabapentin. I have a script for gabapentin but no script for pregabalin:(