• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

preferred order of business?

idontwanttorelapse

Greenlighter
I hope this is the right sub-forum or section for this discussion, I'm still a bit new here and haven't quite acclimated myself to the forum's setup. Google has brought me here numerous times over the years, but I never bothered to create an account or even take a look around until now.

Anyway, I was wondering, those of you who like to mix their benzos and weed, in which order do you prefer to use? Smoke, wait until the high sets and then eat the pill, take the pill first then smoke after it kicks in, or do both at the same time? Which do you all feel yields the most synergistic results? or does it even matter to begin with?

It didn't occur to me to mix them before, but I'm down to my last Diazepam (10mg generic), and I want to make the most of it tonight. I remembered that marijuana is a great opiate potentiator in smaller doses...for me, it really seems to accentuate the high from low-opiate pharms like Vicodin or Percocet, but the combo seems to work the best only by smoking after about an hour after taking them. Smoke too much, I feel like I lost what little opiate high I had in exchange for a more intense marijuana high, which in my eyes I wasted those pills.

Like with opiates, I'm afraid might overpower what little I have left and not really feel its effects as much as I could, so I can't afford to experiment for myself right now.

I realized also I should mention that I have some tizanidine, and I'm given to understand that it's a great benzo potentiator. Should I take this with my diazepam, or before?

Last edited:
I keep the weed smoke first. If Im high when the benzo hits, Im simply weed high with the benzo calmess. But if Im on benzos then I smoke, I feel the weed anxiety creep up even under the benzo. I cant explain this but thats how I react anyway.

Ive never heard of anyone making too big a deal out of benzo/cannabis potentiation or vice versa though. Just minor personal preferences. If youre worried about weed overpowering the benzo, Id smoke the weed first. I dont know if its all in my head but feeling the benzo settle in all warm and fuzzy over the weed is quite pleasant. Anxiety filled weed dropping over your benzo is probably going to mess with your benzo. It ruins mine.

If I have to set an order, benzo' first, weed ~30min later.

If I'm being honest, I'm probably high when I take the pill, I'll smoke a bowl while I wait for the pill to hit, and then I'll keep smoking once the effects hit. And then I'll take another pill after about an hour, smoking through the whole time. And then another hour later goes the third pill, and so on and so on. That's kind of why I gotta stay away from the shit. I've been dependent on Xanax more times than I can count and I do not want to bring that addiction to the front of my mind again. I love the drug, hate how it dominates every aspect of my life when I inevitably get the script every single time I see a doctor.

I've got a pretty marijuana-centric life, tbh... Being high from weed is basically my baseline these days... Can't remember the last time I've been 100% sober for longer than 24hrs... Like I said, though, if forced to set an order, benzo' first, herbal shortly after.

i don't mind mixing benzos and weed, but i like the weed and opiates

since weed hits almost instantly, i take the opies first. for me it's just like you said, a tiny bit of weed is amazing on top of an opiate high. very relaxing. but if i get stoned off my mind it kills the opiate high.

I've got a pretty marijuana-centric life

basically a fancy way of saying:

NSFW:
b7b1da9df014ab80e00cc00e4bdcd3e0.480x265x14.gif

I would always save weed for after I took opiates. Usually because opiates are much more fiendish by nature so I wouldnt be waiting to use them but mostly because I was probably smoking weed before I took the opiates anyway

so I guess benzos would fall in line with that as well? idk, I really dont know how to feel about Benzos. they are nice, but I really have no strong opinion on them. And Ive taken them plenty of times, idk they just..... don't really resonate one way or the other with me