• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Preferred dosage level?

So what is your usual level of intensity you go for with psychedelics and dissociatives?

• sub-threshold/microdosing

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • threshold/light

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • medium

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • strong/heavy

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
If you take erowid scales as reference…

Is it maybe different for psychedelics and dissociatives?

What about other drugs?

I go for strong/heavy mostly with psychedelics and dissociatives and with opiates I would say for medium (adjusted if I have tolerance ofc), with stimulants and downers for light or medium but often end up into heavy during binge, with empatogens for medium….

I like strong doses, but nothing crazy. For LSD my sweet spot is around 350-400ug, which is around 7-10 tabs of modernly dosed "100ug" tabs.

For shrooms I like 4-5g.

For other drugs I'm a heavy dose guy, I usually can't get enough...

I usually try the smallest dose first but when trust builds can get more aggressive with dosing quantity.
Always been that way before my knowledge of erowin, bl, fb PC etc or smart devices other than a new pager. lol
peace

I also don’t go for a strong/heavy right away with new stuff but out of many experiences with psychedelics and dissos most were on a higher end of spectrum and especially with some substances I was always annoyed if experience turned out to be light but with time I learned to enjoy that too.

And with some substances lower doses produce bad experience more often than proper dose, well in the end it’s hard to have a bad trip when there’s no me to feel it or I’m at least out of boundary of…..what’s describable/definable….

I prefer not to do heroic doses with psychedelics anymore, that’s a young person’s game. I’ve done the ego loss thing, looped around the universe, written my name in the air with my finger and saw it remain there in glittering glowing letters, was God for a while, etc. but these days I take psychedelics more for mental health reasons. They help me regain perspective, equilibrium. And they’re fun 😎

Opiates - strictly pain relief, lowest dose possible for therapeutic effect. Kratom only atm but if I had access to others it would be the same (and I’d have someone else hold onto them. Don’t trust myself as I’m a gratefully recovered addict)

Others - depends