• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Preference - 90 30mg MsContin + 90 15mg MsContin vs 60 20mg Opana? Snorting damage?

ILikeToEatPeople

Greenlighter
If you were to have the choice of 90 30mg MsContin + 90 15mg MsContin (as in 180 total pills 90 30mg, 90 15mg) per month OR 60 20mg Opana ERs (OLD formula crushable generics) per month what would you prefer and why?

Also, what kind of damage can truly be caused over time by someone who snorts perhaps 20 of the 20mg Opana ERs on a monthly basis? What about something like 60 30mg Morphines per month? Does it truly heavily matter on the individual or is there some degree of damage that will be done after a certain amount of time regardless? The reason I ask is because I have seen/heard of (and even known) people who basically snort stuff constantly for years including opioids plus other stuff like cocaine etc and don't really have many problems yet I've heard of people who snort stuff regularly for a year or two and have horribly messed up nasal cavities even though they supposed snorted roughly the same amount of stuff in a year that people who haven't had issues have been snorting for 10+ years. Trying to get an objective view specifically in regards to opioids. I'd imagine snorting opioids is less damaging than something like cocaine right? Or does all the pharmaceutical gunk actually make it worse than something like cocaine (providing the cocaine isn't like 90% cut, trash quality nonsense etc)?

Snorting pills is extremely bad as it can lead to talcosis, COPD, pneumonia, pneumoconiosis and other stuff due to the pills irritating your tissues and the fillers/binders clogging your lung alveoli

And your first question is pretty much not allowed

Snorting pills is extremely bad as it can lead to talcosis, COPD, pneumonia, pneumoconiosis and other stuff due to the pills irritating your tissues and the fillers/binders clogging your lung alveoli

And your first question is pretty much not allowed

Do you have any references in regards to snorting pills clogging up lung alveoli? Any ball park figure on how much snorting is required to cause a truly substantial issue in this regard? I was unaware that snorting did this, I had always heard that injecting without proper filtration (i.e. micron filtering etc) would clog alveoli and mess up lungs in other ways.

Also, why is asking about people's general preference between 2 drugs not really allowed? I don't seem to recall the rule that says this although it's been awhile so perhaps I should review them.

Thanks!

^I don't have any references right now other than https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_talcosis and there's at least one report of someone having pneumonia after snorting pills and maybe some reports in Case studies http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/445570-Case-Studies-(It-could-happen-to-YOU-)
Just look at it this way, pillers and binders can be water unsoluble, thus can't be absorbed, so if you snort and the stuff goes all the way down to your alveoli there's no way to get it out and by injecting it it'll clog lung capillaries

Well, it's borderline a 'What should I take' question, it's subjective and has nothing to do with harm reduction