• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Preferably Subutex????

Infiniteloser

Greenlighter
I have struggled with opiate addiction since age 12 starting with hydrocodone, then going to sniffing Roxy's at 14 and on to shooting them around 16. It was great but of course not as good as the grayish rock heroin that I began doing soon after. Needless to say things got out of hand and I ended up moving to dallas and getting clean for a few years with relapses here and there but the only thing I've found in dallas was tar, which I find nasty but is cheap and gets the job done. Anyway, I'm now 23 and have a family but last year I went on a 4 month run speedballing very pure coke and tar iv. So I ended up getting on subs, was taking zubsolve but my insurance stopped covering them thankfully so it was the perfect excuse to ask for subutex which I now get. I get 1 8mg and 1 2mg a day they are the actives Elisabeths from Walgreens and I've been iving them 90% of the time and plugging the other 10% but recently something wierd happened I got my hand on like 10 4mg dilaudeds and idk maybe 1.5 of tar. Which I remember dillys used to be a fav I would mix them with Roxy's and blast off but this time I started my day by doing no sub and instead shot about a gram of tar through out the day and the next day I did the other .5, on day 3 i began the dillys but it was so much shittier than i remembered I did all 11 in about 5 hours but it seems after all that money gone i almost prefer my subs, is that just normal now? I know it's a drawn out post but fuck it just figured I'd put my experience out there this is my first post.

I suggest rehab. You will just trade one addiction for another if you don't attack the root of the problem. Subutex is just suboxone without the naloxone. Buprenephrine is just as hard to get off once you are fully dependant on it.

Hope this helps

I suggest rehab. You will just trade one addiction for another if you don't attack the root of the problem. Subutex is just suboxone without the naloxone. Buprenephrine is just as hard to get off once you are fully dependant on it.

Hope this helps

Bupe is even harder my man. The immediate withdrawals of Oxy were a breeze compared to the drawn out restlessness and suicidal thoughts from Bupe.

I am in agreement here. You traded one addiction for another and the one you have now sucks. If you IV almost any opioid it will feel great but Subutex and Suboxone should really be reserved for maintenance. But it is not my place to judge so onto the question.

After being in the military, I have been prescribed every opioid under the sun. Over a month after Suboxone use (16mg a day) I could literally smell the stench of the chemical coming out of my pores. Hot showers make this a rapid process. Gross. My Pain Management doctor would not even prescribe another opioid until I was FIVE days clean from the Bupe. In the opioid tolerant we commonly believe the rule to be "24 hours after your DOC; safe to Sub. 24 hours after Sub; safe for your DOC". This simply is not true. We all metabolize things differently and the half life of Buprenorphine is insane. It is very likely that you still had enough in your system to dim the effects of the other opioids.

Remember, even in Suboxone it is the Buprenorphine that blocks more than 80% of a full opioid from entering your receptors. This is why doctors love to give patients more than necessary; to assure they cannot abuse other drugs. The Naloxone is secondary. If you are in chronic physical pain I highly suggest requesting something else, but I am wishing you the best man. Be safe

I'm gonna move this to Other Drugs, you'll get more responses there than in Trip Reports, seems more like you're looking to get support/ask questions than post a trip report.

Again, I been a long term drug user for 20yrs, and am not buying into the whole naloxone being just a patent in Suboxone and that the affinity levels of bupe Is higher than naloxone therefore meaning IVing suboxone and subutex are the same exact thing. This is not a placebo and will argue to the death of this. IVing suboxone is nothing like IVing Subutex. IVing Suboxone for me, I feel no rush, and feel effects after 20mins...when I IV Subutex, I immediately get a mild warm opiate rush..so to say that the affinity of bupe is higher then naloxone and then say Suboxone IV is the same as IV Subutex and people are just having placebo effects is complete bullshit....the.naloxone has a huge impact on the bupe when injected. Patent disclaimer, pharmokinetic major or not
.. I don't care lol. There is a huge difference between Suboxone and subutex

Again, I been a long term drug user for 20yrs, and am not buying into the whole naloxone being just a patent in Suboxone and that the affinity levels of bupe Is higher than naloxone therefore meaning IVing suboxone and subutex are the same exact thing. This is not a placebo and will argue to the death of this. IVing suboxone is nothing like IVing Subutex. IVing Suboxone for me, I feel no rush, and feel effects after 20mins...when I IV Subutex, I immediately get a mild warm opiate rush..so to say that the affinity of bupe is higher then naloxone and then say Suboxone IV is the same as IV Subutex and people are just having placebo effects is complete bullshit....the.naloxone has a huge impact on the bupe when injected. Patent disclaimer, pharmokinetic major or not
.. I don't care lol. There is a huge difference between Suboxone and subutex
Yea I agree I have done both and even though strips still got me feeling good straight bupe is the best!

Hope this helps
Trust me I've been lol. I spent almost 2 years in one and was clean maybe 3 years total no drugs not even alcohol but I always come back with a vengeance and in those years I spent clean I got married and now have a son so I cant really afford to relapse and not have subs to fall back on. But the thing is I actually kinda love the subs and I know that's crazy but I think I rather them from normal opiates now. Not only do they not make me into a dope fiend but I feel amazing after I do some especially at night and they're basically with insurance. The only down side is once i so a shot I cant do another for 12hrs or I wont feel it but it really cause no problems to my personal life except I can sleep 12 hrs if I dont set my alarm.