Prednisone 50MG A Day For A Week Read Why.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I Saw the Doctor Today already took one pill before reading up on it. But I Woke Up Approximately 72 Hours Ago and my Wrist is still the same as it was when I Woke Up and it Felt Limp and Dead and almost a Extremely Aged like an Old Persons Slow Hand forget that MAIN DETAILS I CAN NOT FUCKING MOVE MY WRIST UP OR SQUEEZE IT TIGHTLY I CAN Force it to do this with my Right Hand and it does not Hurt Doctor said take this Scary Drug for a fucking Week at a High-Dosage from what I Researched...... Has not got any better I am on Methadone though and when it wheres off I feeel a Tingling in Thumb only in my hand a numbnesss but when I Drank my Methadone-Dose must of got Rid of the Pain as I Upped my Dose and am still trying to fucking Stabilize on this Hittler Nazi MAD Scientists Ordered to Create a Synethetic Opioid without Poppys. They Succeeded to Never ever feeel Withdrawals from the Opium Pipes they Smoked while getting Head Listening to their Favourite Music. lol

Now Technically isn't Prednisone a Catabolic Steroid meaning it fucking DESTROYS MUSCLE TISSUE WORSENING MY MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS he wants to Confirm with an MRI a Week after this Course of Prednisone 50MG Day for a week and Amoxicillin but could not get it Today do not know the Daily Weekly-Dosage.

QUESTION IS: Should I take this Prescribed 50MG A Day Of Prednisone Or Avoid it like the fucking plauge!?!?

Listen to your doctor. A week of Prednisone isn't going to hurt you.

Further more, Methadone wasn't invented by the Nazis or Hitler. Methadone was first synthetized in 1939 at the pharmaceutical laboratories of the I.G. Farbenkonzern, a subsidiary of the Farbwerke Hoechst, Frankfurt am Main, Germany. They were looking for an alternative to Morphine that wouldn't require the cultivation of acres and acres of a plant and then a lengthy extraction process. They called it Dolphamine because "dolar" means pain in Latin. To date, there is no evidence that Methadone was handed over to the Wehrmacht in appreciable quantities.

Are you Sure about it not causing my Acne to Worsen or other things it seems a Very-High Dose although Short-Time Use. ^ Are you also sure Methadone was not in anyway at all Connected to Hittler??? What are your Sources for both Answers to my Questions anyone Please it would be Greatly appreciated Thank You.

I thought it was Common-Sense and Knowledge that Wikipedia is Notoriously-Unereliable Due to anyone such as myself being able to Register and Change everything Completely. Sure they might Perma Ban the Library Server I used EVENTUALLY when they Catch the Errors when the Typed Information Reveals itself to be False lmfao rofl Months Later Mind You...... Seriously only thing more Un-Reliable then Wikipedia is a Hobo on the Street who probably Posted-Information on Wikipedia before he became a Homeless Man lol.

> Listen to your doctor. A week of Prednisone isn't going to hurt you.
This, you got it for a reason.

And wikipedia can be pretty good especially as a starting point and if you're already familiar with the subject and can spot obvious stupidity.
Except for political stuff, it's crap for that.

Browse the citations on Wikipedia... it's like you've never written an academic paper before? If you want sources to verify what we say or care for more info why not seek it yourself? We've established trust amongst eachother here so we take each others word as we've generally posted academic journals and other citations for our findings.

Seriously only thing more Un-Reliable then Wikipedia is a Hobo on the Street who probably Posted-Information on Wikipedia before he became a Homeless Man lol.

You do realize that the article on Wikipedia have citations right? You just can't state a fact in a Wikipedia article without citing a source. Wikipedia articles on biology, mathematics, and other sciences have to be be based on reliable, published sources otherwise they get deleted or are marked as being non-valid.

Are you Sure about it not causing my Acne to Worsen or other things it seems a Very-High Dose although Short-Time Use. ^ Are you also sure Methadone was not in anyway at all Connected to Hittler??? What are your Sources for both Answers to my Questions anyone Please it would be Greatly appreciated Thank You.

All it's going to do is cause some water retention. Your acne will worsen if you keep worrying about it though. Stress cause hormone fluctuations and hormone fluctuations can trigger acne.

Methadone was not connected to Hitler. It;s nothing but a myth started in the 1970's which was an attempt to discredit methadone treatment by those unsympathetic to it, using the Hitler association.

Acne is insanely controllable with Sun beds, my back was destroyed after my last cycle I mean extremely bad, unbelievably bad my back looked like a pepperoni pizza. It is nearly. Completely cleat after 3 sessions there's only 1 or 2 on my spine now. The purple color is completely gone and it was scarred quite badly, the scars are barely visable, I'm happy to take my top off in public now.