Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Predict the next celebrity death

logie34_gallery__582x400.jpg

you decide

I can't believe you'd say that. :-( Is she not pretty enough? I'm guessing you don't have a daughter. Being a kid is hard enough, without having your appearance scrutinised by the media and general public. I think the child has a lot of guts, poor thing.

^^ agreed and well said. I'm sick of the hate towards this kid (not this site necessarily, it's from all over) and I'm not a fan or anything. All bets are off with adult celebrities though, a lot of them generally deserve it or at least have the massive egos to handle it ... ;)

I reckon either Macaulay Culkin or Bert Newton's son. Clint Eastwood is getting old as fuck, 82 this year, same as Pacino, he is about 72 this year. Lots of cocaine fueled parties that occurred during the 70's to 80's would result, IMO, in these two great actors of our time, tragic deaths.

^^ wierd Manson got great reviews from the rest of the tour this year...... Wonder what happen in Brissy?
I'm going wishfull thinking here and saying "Ke$ha" that horrible thing making all this ungodly awefull shit thats suposed to be music. She will Get VD and then hit by a trans-state bus (or so i pray):D

I watched a gig on BPM the other night - The Angels Band. It made me wonder why the fuck wasn't Doc Neeson out front anymore. Just sayin...

Michael Schumacher (sic)

Vladimir Putin - fingers crossed

Last edited:
I'm crossing my fingers for Will Smith. Why?

* Men in Black 1
* Men in Black 2
* Men in Black 3
*"Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" rated higher than EBTG "Missing" in MTV's Top 40 Classic 90's Dance Tracks

People complain about drug-takers but let him live?

^--- I wouldn't at all be surprised if he was next.

Though in a recent interview about Justin Bieber's new albums, he wants to implement dub-step on it, so I hope he is next ;-)