• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Precip WD - help!!!!

lucifersam666

Bluelight Crew
Hello,

I need advice ASAP

I am still in precipitated withdrawls and it is even worse today than it was last night.

My last fent dose was last Sunday @ 2am (technically Monday) and I took sub 40 hours later, Tuesday evening. It put me in precip wd. hardcore.

Today is Wednesday @ 12:30pm and I took 3mg of sub 3 hrs ago this morning and it fucking made me even sicker than last night.

I am hoping that I will be okay to take sub tomorrow night (96hours), is there anyway it would make me sicker if I took more tomorrow night?

I am rly trying to stick thru this.

If I were to snort a line of fent right now, would it be beneficial????
Would it restart the clock on when I can take sub?

Is there anyone out there that can help a brother out??? I need some guidance as what I should do.

I can provide more details if needed.

I hope someone reads this that can help answer my questions at least. Or help me with a plan.

I've literally never been this sick before.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Ls

Hey there, I wish I could help, but I'm not sure of the answers to your questions. I am pretty sure that doing some fent would restart the clock, though. Hang in there. I know some people are more knowledgeable about how to deal with PWD once you're in it... I know how to avoid it, but I've never experienced it, and don't know the best way for you to proceed.