• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Pre stim anxiety

got2muchdrugs

Bluelighter
Whenever I want to use a stimulant, I find it necessary to take a benzo beforehand. I'm concerned about my heart stopping or exploding, but once the benzos take effect, my chest pain and tightness disappear, and I can enjoy the experience. This heightened health consciousness is a recent development. Can anyone relate, and do you have tips to alleviate anxiety about a heart attack or stroke? I'm 24, engage in cardio 3 days a week, but I can't shake the fear that my heart might stop.
I also get shortness of breath and thats when I cave in and take a mg of xanax

i'd probably just try to take less stimulants and not really take downers before or when i'm on an upper... both of those drugs are kind of making your body go in different directions. the adderall makes the heart rate faster and the downers make your heart slower, that's why they make people less nervous i'm pretty sure... so just don't even take the benzos while on the stimulants and use a little less of the stimulants and you'll probably be doing your body a favor.

from reading some of your posts and how you were dosing the adderall it doesn't sound like you'd be in any danger since you make it sound like you are in good health... i'd really just not think about it too much, and mixing uppers and downers isn't really the most healthy thing like i said.

i'm not sure if you are taking the benzos with the adderall as a way of wanting to get high, like you enjoy the feeling of your body trying to go in two different directions from two different types of drugs. that probably creates some extra sensation which probably isn't the most healthy thing. i just googled about it and this webpage seems to make some sense https://www.healthline.com/health/adhd/combining-adderall-xanax#adderall-and-xanax it doesn't even really sound THAT bad compared to some other things a person could be doing... probably not a good long term habbit though. i've always stayed away from mixing uppers and downers after reading about it.

i'd probably just try to take less stimulants and not really take downers before or when i'm on an upper... both of those drugs are kind of making your body go in different directions. the adderall makes the heart rate faster and the downers make your heart slower, that's why they make people less nervous i'm pretty sure... so just don't even take the benzos while on the stimulants and use a little less of the stimulants and you'll probably be doing your body a favor.

from reading some of your posts and how you were dosing the adderall it doesn't sound like you'd be in any danger since you make it sound like you are in good health... i'd really just not think about it too much, and mixing uppers and downers isn't really the most healthy thing like i said.

i'm not sure if you are taking the benzos with the adderall as a way of wanting to get high, like you enjoy the feeling of your body trying to go in two different directions from two different types of drugs. that probably creates some extra sensation which probably isn't the most healthy thing. i just googled about it and this webpage seems to make some sense https://www.healthline.com/health/adhd/combining-adderall-xanax#adderall-and-xanax it doesn't even really sound THAT bad compared to some other things a person could be doing... probably not a good long term habbit though. i've always stayed away from mixing uppers and downers after reading about it.
No I take the benzos simply because I am prone to over thinking any physical discomfort such as gas, muscle tightness as immediately something dangerous is happening when in reality it was just gas and me sitting improperly.
I need to figure out something so I can enjoy speed again, I miss my glory days of meth when it was all rainbows and sunshine. Ever since I started having the negative effects of meth, panic attack etc thats when my brain started associating these drugs with discomfort and death.

Partly I think is because the people I hung around were thieves, liars, and manipulators which ruined my experiences greatly

I don’t think combining one of the more common benzo’s(alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam), in small dosages, would be a particularly dangerous with Meth. Having experienced the two together many times I can understand why you might find it enjoyable as the side effects of meth, especially in high doses, can cause incredible anxiety and nervousness. All you’re really doing however is limiting the effects of both drugs. If you tried maybe doing smaller amounts of meth at a time over a longer period, while actively maintaining hydration(I always find the negative side effects come on faster and stronger if you are dehydrated), you may be able to enjoy it all on its own.