• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Careers Pre -employment Drug Screening

HisGirlJay

Greenlighter
Hello All! I am in need of some help for today. I have a drug screen for a new employer (it's been seven years since my let drug screen!) and I have multiple drugs in my system. I have a friends urine that I can use and have planned it out that the urine will be given to me almost as soon as I leave to go to the testing site. My question is, how do I keep the urine to stay at the proper temperature? What else do I Need to know? Also, I am an otomate (I have a colostomy bag due to ulcerative colitis and my colon was removed due to the disease) and it is now permanent. So with this bag connected to my lower right abdomen, I was thinking to put the urine in a ziploc bag, and then place that bag inside my ostomy bag (my ostomy bag is always tucked inside my panties and of course my pants/jeans and no one can notice my bag unless I memtion it. Seriously. You can't tell that I have an ostomy. Will the urine keep the temperature? I know it must be 96-100 degrees Fahrenheit when collected. I do not have the option to buy fake urine kits either. Please help. Any and all advice is welcome ! TIA - Jay

Sorry mate we cannot afford information regarding the manipulation of drug-screens, iirc
Welcome to Bluelight and hope maybe there is something else we can help ya with?
Take care and hope ya stay around a bit.
Peace,
Ptah