• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs PRE-084 Is there any experience? what can we expect from a sigma agonist?

QuantumRebis

Bluelighter
Hi,

I have recently discovered the existence of this compound, and I know very little about Sigma, appart from it is very strange and not a real opioid receptor.
Someone here has test it? or another sigma agonist?
I am a big disso lover and have long experience with that family of chems, and with opioids too, even the bizarre ones like salvinorine.

I have been following the forum for more than ten years but it is the first time that I participate. I understand English without problems, but I have more difficults writing. I am grateful for language corrections and I hope you understand me well

I've always been curious about this but i haven't seen much in terms of reports. It appears to be a psychostimulant from what I understand?

I've also been curious, having seen it listed for some time. Never seen a report on it. I was hoping I was going to find some anecdotes in here.

Same here. I'm very interested in the subjective effects of a pure sigma agonist but that's too much of an unknown for me to risk it without some kind of solid information on dose and possible interactions at a bar minimum, and a metabolic pathway being known (even if only through in silico modeling). I'll watch this thread closely though, something this novel definitely piques my interest!

Yeah, we have few weir drugs with very uncommon effects, like salvinorin A, ibogaine, ibotenic acid or dermorphine, and things like BTCP with unexpected efects (in the dissociative-opioid family are more:dizocilpine, levomethadone, MT-45, etc). But we know more of their pharmakodynamics than those of that damn sigma mechanism.

It is supposed DXM, salvinorin, even DMT has sigma activity too. KOR mechanism is often strange, yes, but we know more about it and have endogenous ligands, but Sigma?

Maybe pentazocine is the most known agonist of it. But I don´t have any experience with. ¿Someone here has?

Sigma receptors are related with things such skizophrenia, like dopamine, so it doesen´t have to mean anything specific...

For what I read PRE-084 could be like a nootropic or stimulant. But also read time ago scary experiencies with pentazocine's induced very dark hallucinations.

My time as a guinea pig with novels RC just passed ago, I am not going to test it myself, at least not the first..

So well, ¿Who dares?👽

Yeah, we have few weir drugs with very uncommon effects, like salvinorin A, ibogaine, ibotenic acid or dermorphine, and things like BTCP with unexpected efects (in the dissociative-opioid family are more:dizocilpine, levomethadone, MT-45, etc). But we know more of their pharmakodynamics than those of that damn sigma mechanism.

It is supposed DXM, salvinorin, even DMT has sigma activity too. KOR mechanism is often strange, yes, but we know more about it and have endogenous ligands, but Sigma?

Maybe pentazocine is the most known agonist of it. But I don´t have any experience with. ¿Someone here has?

Sigma receptors are related with things such skizophrenia, like dopamine, so it doesen´t have to mean anything specific...

For what I read PRE-084 could be like a nootropic or stimulant. But also read time ago scary experiencies with pentazocine's induced very dark hallucinations.

My time as a guinea pig with novels RC just passed ago, I am not going to test it myself, at least not the first..

So well, ¿Who dares?👽

I would try it if it were easier to get. I've seen RC vendors offering it but one has to order the whole gram and it ships from the Netherlands so it doesn't seem worth the effort.

The fact that RC vendors who only sell recreational compounds also offer PRE-084 might suggest that it does in fact have recreational potential.

Yes I have only seen in one site, europe vendor, and like you say only sell recreational rc (and kratom now), or functional like benzos etc. But maybe some people thinks real hallucinations are fun. Who knows, datura reports exits...
This vendor offers BTCP too, and I doubt it has so many buyers, but I don´t know. Maybe he send samples of that kind of rare chems

What do you guys mean with a vendor only selling recreational compounds? Like isn't that the reason you buy stuff from them, don't they all?

^I think he probably meant only the currently popular/legal RC's as opposed to anything interesting or research oriented.

Man, you're a braver soul than I. N,N-DMT is thought to act as an agonist at σ receptor sites. Might account for the dissolving reality effect it can have. Also interesting that DHEA is considered an[other] endogenous ligand.