Prayers please

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I was in a T bone accident that landed right at my drivers side door. That had to use the jaws of life to get me out. Poor woman I didn’t see her. As I was turning left she plowed right into me.

I’ve had this funny chest compression ever since. Usually that’s a death sentence so I’m worthy to yield Thor’s hammer lol. This was a month ago. I’ve been recovering but it’s been gradually.

Whatever you want to pray please ask God that I get to see my son again and that I’ll see his children. God I miss you so much buhbee.

I was wondering where how everything is going. Please be alright. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

We will continue to pray. Accidents do happen we have to continue to heal.

You will be alright and please want to. The strongest prayers ever for you !!!!

Please get better soon. <3🕊️<3🕊️<3🕊️<3🕊️ <3<3 💙 💧

EZUEYkr.jpg
🕊️

I hope that your day gets better. And all will heal. 🤍

0rc1BMR.png
aNtfvFy.png

I was in a T bone accident that landed right at my drivers side door. That had to use the jaws of life to get me out. Poor woman I didn’t see her. As I was turning left she plowed right into me.

I’ve had this funny chest compression ever since. Usually that’s a death sentence so I’m worthy to yield Thor’s hammer lol. This was a month ago. I’ve been recovering but it’s been gradually.

Whatever you want to pray please ask God that I get to see my son again and that I’ll see his children. God I miss you so much buhbee.
May God be with you, I honestly wish you the best. I believe in the power of love, keep fighting and keep your chin up.

2017 I rolled my car doing 100kph on the freeway (trying to text). Walked away with a scratch on my hand.

I don't know if that's just luck or divine intervention. I lean towards the latter considering how my brother was just gone in an instant. And I've had a few of these incidents..

End 2018 my house caught fire and I was going to have a shower but made a coffee instead. Had I not done that and had the shower I wouldn't have seen the flames. I try not to think about it.

Anyway.. I hope you're alright and see your son again 💟

2017 I rolled my car doing 100kph on the freeway (trying to text). Walked away with a scratch on my hand.

I don't know if that's just luck or divine intervention. I lean towards the latter considering how my brother was just gone in an instant. And I've had a few of these incidents..

End 2018 my house caught fire and I was going to have a shower but made a coffee instead. Had I not done that and had the shower I wouldn't have seen the flames. I try not to think about it.

Anyway.. I hope you're alright and see your son again 💟
We are delicate, and death is easy. Life is hard, if we weren't meant to be here we would be gone already. I feel a hope listening to others on here, I feel not as lonely. We are nothing without other people, I'm sorry to hear about your brother I suppose divinity is imperfect too, otherwise he'd be here with us. But, only we can carry the responsibility of keeping going, taking with us what was great about the ones around us, gone. Not everyone can be saved, but you were. You have a purpose and sharing your story has made an impact on me. Stay strong

Trust me on this guys. If God wanted to take you out He would. You are all here to link each other up in hope of a New Heaven and New Earth. As fd as this world is. God gets the greater glory by slaying the man of sin from neck to thigh wide open. I’ve been living and studying revelation for about fifteen yrs. Without going into evangelical teachings because I tried to drop my odd pearls but it takes time. If you really want to know the true meaning of life. Open that Bible and let it breathe. I don’t want to come off as preachy but y’all truly are here for a reason and everyday is something to be thankful for.

the Lord revealed how I’m going out. It’s actually Aluxury to get your head cut off. Let my blood that I gave to Christ give out that wonderful aroma. I know I hope to see Johnathan before I go to the Israel but if I don’t I’m fully persuaded that I’ll see him in heaven. Guys pray that when my Departure happens I have the boldness to say TAKE ME TO MY FATHER. I will always love y’all!!